JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you are into zombies and/or planning for zombie apocolypse there are a couple books you might find useful and/or entertaining. One is called Feed by Mira Grant, the other is The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks.

Just saw the trailer. Looks great but the begining looks a lot like the begining of resident evil/28 days later though...i guess zombie outbreaks only happens when key people are in a coma. Bill Murray got it right by dressing up as a zombie and moving about with them.

don't forget "World War Z" by Max Brooks as well

I didn't know they were making a tv series from "The Walking Dead", really enjoyed that comic series, haven't read any in quite a while though

+1 on World war Z.

Zombieland was an awesome movie too. But IMO it was the emotional equivalent of tickling someone till they have had all the tickling they can take, then kneeing them in the groin. If you have seen it you know what I mean. If you have not seen it you should...just be sure to have some kleenex on hand.

This series seems like it has a LOT of potential, last I knew they've only secured 6 episodes though so lets hope it does well. Sure it seems to rip off 28 Days Later in the beginning but being produced by the guy(s) who did Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile -- I'm betting it delivers.

By the way, there's also been talk of a Zombieland 2..
http://zombieland2.movie-trailer.com/

I hope that this has a fan base which will keep it on longer than 1 season or even worse 1/2 season!

It seems that many of the shows I like don't stick around (Jericho anyone). AMC seems to gear toward a different crowd than the lower channels (channel numbers) which simply gear themselves to making people into zombies (can we have another doctor show please)...

But back on subject; I can't wait to see it Sunday night!

Ok, I have to relate this story, just because it makes me chuckle every time I tell it;

A couple days ago I was watching the premiere, now take note that I'm up at 0400 every day, in the dark, with my headphones on and all sounds of the outside world muffled. No spoilers in this really, but there is a part with a little girl zombie shuffling towards the camera. Just at that moment my 4 year old comes shuffling around the corner of my desk with his head held in the same position as the girl, hair hanging down around his face.

I'm not one for being jumpy but I swear I cleared a foot right out of my seat when he came into view. Laughed for at least 5 minutes and gave him some chocolate for his superb Z impression.

Ok, I have to relate this story, just because it makes me chuckle every time I tell it;

A couple days ago I was watching the premiere, now take note that I'm up at 0400 every day, in the dark, with my headphones on and all sounds of the outside world muffled. No spoilers in this really, but there is a part with a little girl zombie shuffling towards the camera. Just at that moment my 4 year old comes shuffling around the corner of my desk with his head held in the same position as the girl, hair hanging down around his face.

I'm not one for being jumpy but I swear I cleared a foot right out of my seat when he came into view. Laughed for at least 5 minutes and gave him some chocolate for his superb Z impression.

:s0114:

Keith

I like The Walking Dead comic. Not sure about this new TV show. I have not watched the pilot yet, but I saw the trailer. Thought it was funny when someone tells a guy with a glock to make sure his safety is off. Also, is it just me or does the gun sound effect sound exactly like the colt python sound effect from the half life games?

I do not like "Zombie Survival Guide." Isn't that the one with ridiculous nonsense in it like ".22lr is great because it bounces around inside the skull."

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top