JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm of Swedish decent my brother inlaw is of Finland decent LOL AND MY SIDE OF THE FAMILY IS MORE VIKING THAN THERE SIDE LOL THEY WHERE BERNIE SUPPORTER 'S LOL

Nice interpretation - a Viking might adorn a weapon with carvings and engraving, but never something that would lessen its usefulness as a weapon. They did very well.

Kinda like a huge wooden hammer Smash your head in

Actually my Viking ancestors were anything but crude barbarians, swords from the viking era were quite sophisticated in how they were fabricated. I think all that Berzerker stuff was because there was no way to get coffee in those days; it only takes a few days without for me to get Berzerker style cranky.

Actually my Viking ancestors were anything but crude barbarians, swords from the viking era were quite sophisticated in how they were fabricated. I think all that Berzerker stuff was because there was no way to get coffee in those days; it only takes a few days without for me to get Berzerker style cranky.
Yes but I'm a dumb Swede I couldn't spell sword till you did but I could spell hammer lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top