JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love the comments below the story

especially the ones suggesting Dana Bitvh slap Whoopie Goldberg to teach her a lesson

I take it the commenters do not know Whoopie is a paid member of the NRA and a Gun owner.

This is the kind of stupid that really helps us..................................NOT

I love the comments below the story

especially the ones suggesting Dana Bitvh slap Whoopie Goldberg to teach her a lesson

I take it the commenters do not know Whoopie is a paid member of the NRA and a Gun owner.

This is the kind of stupid that really helps us..................................NOT

as long as she gets to have them and you don't.

<broken link removed>

Whoopi Goldberg Demands Assault Weapons Ban (VIDEO) - YouTube

WHAT A TOTAL WASTE OF ENERGY. All those thousands of tweets thousands of comments all the time wasted on forums.

And what was the result about 2 min at the start of the show where the most profound thing to be said by Dana was that she fully supports the 2nd. And a backdrop video of her firing a couple rifles. No big debate heck there wasn't even a little discussion.

JUST a WHOLE LOT ABOUT NOTHING.

People are talking about Whoopi Goldberg because she is one of the long-time members of the show. She has an opportunity to show pro-gun support. Whoopi is on-topic with the article linked. This reminds me of Penn Jillette's appearance on another crappy talk show, Hot Talk (11 minute video; Penn comments about 3 minutes).

Yeah, I Tivo'd it to see if the view cast went all crazy on her. It was like 10 seconds though, "What is your stance on gun control?" "I fully support the 2nd Amendment" "Well, what about Assault Rifles?" ....rambling of women talking over each other, never mentioned again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top