JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Excellent article by Michael Bane, making a very cogent case for understanding the fact that the rules have changed...

Justice is dead in America. The ideal of everyone being equal under the law is now a quaint relic of olden times. We are now all on George Orwell's animal farm, and the pigs have clearly stated that all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.

One of the most important and least understood elements of self-defense is the social "landscape" in which self-defense takes place. If you're puzzled about that statement, let's go with a blunt trauma example. You are visiting rainy London and have the misfortune to be set upon by thieves, whom you repel with your classic black British umbrella. Instead of a gold star and a funny story to tell your friends back home, you may very well be changed with the crime of carrying a weapon, which is defined ex post facto as carrying anything that is used as a weapon.

Under those rules, you could remove a button from your very British tweed vest, flick it in the eye of your attacker and technically be as guilty as if you were the one tossing the jar of acid in your face.

It's fair to say that the landscape inn the U.K. is wildly slanted against any sort of self-defense. Violence is the exclusive province of the state.

Remember the child throwing the tantrum, following the parents to different spaces when they ignored him and went to another part of the house? What if that happen to those "social justice warriors". If they are not acknowledged, do they still remain relevant?

Broken record here. Yes, they do remain relevant.

If you're unfortunate enough to live where they are then they're in your space. Ignoring the behavior means living in a changed environment.

Same principle if you just happen to be where they are. In olden times there were things called manners; one just didn't do things that negatively changed the environment for others. You know, out of consideration for your fellow citizens. That's not a thing anymore. Your space becomes what others want it to be; you don't have a say. There is no shared social contract that you can call on to say "Hey, I'm walking here" and have it be respected.

More importantly, broken record time, the purpose of this theater (political violence) is to delegitimize authority. One of their goals is to bring the authority to the site then show how impotent it is. You are an actor on their stage. Simply being there is enough. If you go on to play a bit part, even better for them. You're part of the evil they're revealing/fighting/whatever!

Welcome to the new normal. It sucks.

Last Edited:
I was curious about if there is an app one can check to see if there's a protest/riot going on in your planned travels, and found this:

https://cdllife.com/2020/interactiv...altime-info-about-active-protests-in-the-u-s/

Not an app, but seems like it could be useful for avoiding areas where you could get sucked into someone else's narrative. I know some folks will scoff at this, but I'd rather avoid violence if at all possible, not having a huge war chest of money for attorneys, truck repairs, and hospital bills, let alone funeral expenses.

Stay safe out there, folks.

"If we look back to the riots and tumults which at various times have happened in England, we shall find that they did not proceed from the want of a government, but that government was itself the generating cause; instead of consolidating society it divided it; it deprived it of its natural cohesion, and engendered discontents and disorders which otherwise would not have existed. In those associations which men promiscuously form for the purpose of trade, or of any concern in which government is totally out of the question, and in which they act merely on the principles of society, we see how naturally the various parties unite; and this shows, by comparison, that governments, so far from being always the cause or means of order, are often the destruction of it. The riots of 1780 had no other source than the remains of those prejudices which the government itself had encouraged. But with respect to England there are also other causes."-Thomas Paine (The Rights of Man, 1791)

The founding fathers were truly wise men. Too bad not many people today listen to them. If they were alive today the Democrats who now want to pack trhe Supreme Court would have thm declared enemies of the state.

I was curious about if there is an app one can check to see if there's a protest/riot going on in your planned travels, and found this:

https://cdllife.com/2020/interactiv...altime-info-about-active-protests-in-the-u-s/

Not an app, but seems like it could be useful for avoiding areas where you could get sucked into someone else's narrative. I know some folks will scoff at this, but I'd rather avoid violence if at all possible, not having a huge war chest of money for attorneys, truck repairs, and hospital bills, let alone funeral expenses.

Stay safe out there, folks.
YES! A LOT of people end up being in a HUGE mess because they drive up on one of these crowds of adult children having a temper tantrum and the crowd attacks them.

I'll just leave this one here ...

malthusian.jpg

Race pimps, neo-marxists and leftist indoctrinated do-nothings all mean one thing. Anarchy.
Or a target-rich environment?

I hear the rich industrialists and their woke shaft strokers are funding research to modify the COVID virus to be 100xs deadlier and only infects racists....haha the joke would be on them!

With the way our Federal and State governments are going, in this " punish the law abiding and reward the criminals" environment, I'm starting to think anarchy would be preferable.

Yuri was right all along. :(

55o4xc.jpg

Good morning Portland.

A statement from police officials warns:
The Portland Police Bureau is aware that individuals are planning a so called "direct action" event this evening at Director Park (with a 9 p.m. march). Such events have historically included wanton destruction of public and private property, violence and the active threat of harm by thrown or propelled objects, fire and impact weapons. Similarly advertised events promoted and then engaged in arson and riots.
But hey... No more mean tweets.

Meanwhile in Florida...

Last Edited:
Yuri was right all along. :(

View attachment 864146

Good morning Portland.

In the article it states that antifa carried out these actions as police stood bye and watched. Seems to be a common theme for them, just standing there. Wonder when the stand down orders will get lifted.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top