JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Portable Attack Dogs thread I started got me thinking about how dogs are used in warfare.
Pretty amazing stuff.

a-2.jpg

Our dogs were automatically given the rank of Sargent when first deployed. After the first full tour, they were promoted to Tech Stg! They had official rank insignia on there vest with there name too! They had full rights as solders, and every one enjoyed having them around! They ate with us, slept with us, and even went on leave with us! That caused some head achs a few times.

My son worked with some ordinance dogs in Iraq and fell in love with the German Shepards. He got one when he got out and protection trained her and she is the sweetest and most lovable dog you could imagine, but do not make any aggressive moves towards anybody in her pack, him, his wife, me, my wife, grand kids, she knows her job and does it well.

They are one of the smartest dogs I have ever encountered. With no formal official training, but with us working with her we have tracked criminals to their front doors three days after the crime in our neighborhood. Greatest companion you could have, she is laying at my feet as I type this, resting but with one ear up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top