JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Couldn't finish article. My phone was in danger of being thrown because of stupid content.

"Extremely dangerous belt fed semi auto rifle " refers to a non select fire m249. Making a SAW that doesn't have FA capability is strictly a range toy for dudes with excess inches. That is just an overly heavy rifle that doesn't shoulder well without going prone ala bipod.

Couldn't finish article. My phone was in danger of being thrown because of stupid content.

"Extremely dangerous belt fed semi auto rifle " refers to a non select fire m249. Making a SAW that doesn't have FA capability is strictly a range toy for dudes with excess inches. That is just an overly heavy rifle that doesn't shoulder well without going prone ala bipod.
It's all about the terminology. They are preparing for the next disarmament class once the dreaded "assault rifle" is gone and they need a new cause. Any hunting rifle, starting with "magnum" bullets and skeery looking telescopes with sunshades, cop killer pistol grips and assault style drop mags are next.

So it's selling to illegal gangs but not the illegal gangs. Spin the globe and handing out automatic rifles to untrained civilians is a good thing. Arming civilians with any weapons to fight and end the cartels, is a bad thing.

It's like the US wants the cartels to win. 50 cal makes a big boom but that not the problem. Well, maybe this week. It's hard to follow since we were to the deadly 223 was the problem. So confused.

Probably the same people are back that pulled off Obama's Fast and Furious scam to make a case for restricting firearms.

I'd watch for arms from US Aid to Ucrane to start showing up with the Cartels.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top