JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found myself with some cash in hand and thought about calling around to see if anyone had what I was looking for but that sounds annoying for everyone involved!
And seeing as how I'm late to starting yet another 114 thread, and figuring there there might be other folks in my position looking for something I thought "Why not a community service thread?"

So if you are looking for something and trying to buy from and support one of the dealers following the law feel free to post up in here, but I would suggest replies are sent as PM's because if you are looking for it, someone else might be as well! :s0131:

I'll get the ball rolling . . .

I'm looking for a Cimarron (or other 4 click Italian clone) in 45 LC with a 4 5/8 barrel in the PDX area
Please PM me if you have seen one lately
:s0093:

I have an odd one Ive been thinking about...

An NAA-22LR or an NAA-PUG-TC
If anyone sees one of these at a 3 day FFL please let me know.

Sorry, I bought them all… ;)

6F36053A-FA7E-4829-896C-B98A79343FDB.jpeg F7EE5444-1E59-483B-9F0A-8CB9D5B13872.jpeg

Anyone see a tactical solutions Owyhee sitting in a rack somewhere hit me up and I'll likely buy it.

1672932655325.jpeg

I love the idea, but at $1,150 or so too rich for my blood :(
I wanted it the moment the released it. The price has always put it in the "don't really need" category. With all this crappy 114 stuff in the background, I can't help but think I should probably just get it, I won't seek it out though. If it was sitting on a shelf somewhere though…

I wanted it the moment the released it. The price has always put it in the "don't really need" category. With all this crappy 114 stuff in the background, I can't help but think I should probably just get it, I won't seek it out though. If it was sitting on a shelf somewhere though…
Like so many things "it's available online" but yeah, I like thing sitting on local shelves as well

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top