JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tacticool.jpg

I just realized you meant to write Ultimate Joke! and accidentally wrote Handgun instead. LOL.

I think this one would be more ultimate due to the grenade launcher.

handgun-with-30mm-grenade-launcher.jpg

Is that 1911 SA/DA?

That's the spittin' image of a Remington M1911A1 Government Model (BTW- they're SA) that I carried in my Army days (and a couple different ones made by Colt and Ithaca as well) in the 80's all through Latin America in the mud, crud, rain, insane humidity, jungles, cities and towns, and while in Germany until '88 when the M9 Berretta's started filter into the TOE. We were ready to take on the entire Sandinista and Warsaw Pact armies sportin' those things... (ok, I'm now jumping off the reminiscing train... LOL)

Out in the safe, I've got an old Ithaca GI 1911A1 that has "United States Government property, U.S. Army" stamped on it that someone put a NM barrel and bushing in (need a bushing wrench to remove it... Uugggh), along with adjustable rear sights (they SUCK), modified front sight "blade" (the size of Jaws' dorsal fin & snags on stuff) and a shiny blue/black finish (that I hate), topped off with the worst modified Pachmar wrap around grips ever, in that you have to twist your grip on the butt to push in the mag release button... Total pinhead "race gun".

I plan to restore it back to the good ol' parkerized GI specimen shown above, someday.

That's the spittin' image of a Remington M1911A1 Government Model (BTW- they're SA) that I carried in my Army days (and a couple different ones made by Colt and Ithaca as well) in the 80's all through Latin America in the mud, crud, rain, insane humidity, jungles, cities and towns, and while in Germany until '88 when the M9 Berretta's started filter into the TOE. We were ready to take on the entire Sandinista and Warsaw Pact armies sportin' those things... (ok, I'm now jumping off the reminiscing train... LOL)

Out in the safe, I've got an old Ithaca GI 1911A1 that has "United States Government property, U.S. Army" stamped on it that someone put a NM barrel and bushing in (need a bushing wrench to remove it... Uugggh), along with adjustable rear sights (they SUCK), modified front sight "blade" (the size of Jaws' dorsal fin & snags on stuff) and a shiny blue/black finish (that I hate), topped off with the worst modified Pachmar wrap around grips ever, in that you have to twist your grip on the butt to push in the mag release button... Total pinhead "race gun".

I plan to restore it back to the good ol' parkerized GI specimen shown above, someday.
:s0122:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top