JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is it folks. I am done shooting. I have for sale everything remaining in my AR15 collection. This is not for profit I repeat, not for profit. I have a serious spine condition that requires immediate medical attention. Money talks and bullbubblegum walks. Please read carefully and I highly recommend a calculator.

apmc223ss109.jpg

Sorry to hear about your health problems.
...I know you probably want to just to move this all at once in a single sale but....have you considered separating the 62gr stuff from the 55gr ? Not everyone can shoot both types ...i.e. the 600 62gr rounds aren't that attractive if you are using a 1 in 12 twist barrel. Just a thought.

Yes. If you can get similar ammo minus shipping and gas where you live for prices significantly lower, you're perfectly within your rights to. I do consider the pricing fair and I am quite reasonable as the language states to working with you. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.