JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Whats up NW people!

I like shooting shotguns. I've never actually owned or even fired a semi auto though. So, the Benelli M4 was in a few video games I played growing up and I've always thought it looked so dope. I'm not willing to pay like $2100 after tax for a shotgun though. Then I found out about the patent running out for the M4 and that there were a bunch of cheap Turkish clones out there. One of them is called the AKSA S4. I checked out some reviews and it all seemed to be pretty glowing across the board.

I could not say no to a cheap M4. From what I see so far too, it seems to be just as reliable. Granted, I've only personally put about 50 shells through this thing so far. There were no malfunctions though. It ran through most of a box of 00 buck and a couple different bird loads with no issue. It really smoothed out the bolt cycling afterward too.

This thing is so bubbleguming fun. And the FDE model w/ the standard stock cost me $598 before tax, new. Black one is even cheaper.

The gun feels good, it all seems to be well put together. Pretty hyped about it. This one is imported by Four Peaks. There's another company out there named SDS Imports that might still be out there as well. I haven't heard anything good/bad about either really. Four Peaks services the gun for a year with their included warranty though and supplies parts for another 2 years.

S4-T.png

I've had a handful of Turkish semi autos over the years. Great tube blasters. Reliable and functional at a fraction of the cost.

It's always cool seeing people post or hearing discussions from you get generations of gun owners being honest about influence video-games or movies had in their gun purchases. Let's me know I'm not alone haha.

That being said, this particular shotgun looks pretty darn cool. It'll definitely be something I research some more. Thanks for the heads up.

I am not familiar with the manufacturer or particular shotgun model, but generally speaking, there are a number of "clone" type firearms coming from Turkey that are good values.
I noticed there are a lot of YouTube reviews.....

A mag extension for an M4 to bring it up to normal capacity costs what, $500?
I'd have to see how they hold up long-term if I was in the market for a M4 clone.

A mag extension for an M4 to bring it up to normal capacity costs what, $500?
I'd have to see how they hold up long-term if I was in the market for a M4 clone.
The Coppola 4 peaks model and panzer M4 are identical with full parts interchangeability with the benelli m4. I don't know about long term quality, most reviews are pretty new, but you could buy 4 of these for one benelli, so there's that at least.

The Coppola 4 peaks model and panzer M4 are identical with full parts interchangeability with the benelli m4. I don't know about long term quality, most reviews are pretty new, but you could buy 4 of these for one benelli, so there's that at least.
I hear you, I was more commenting on how for many years in the past, an "M4" from the factory came neutered and one had to spend $$$ to then upgrade it with an "extension" that for a long while was only available from Benelli.

Old thread i know.

The one issue that can cause cycling problems is a bad o ring on another forum guy was saying break the gun down clean, lub and inspect, sure enough one of my O rings was badly damaged during installation from the factory

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top