JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You really put all this together? Fantastic job, Sir. I really appreciate having all these articles and studies in one place.

THIS NEEDS TO BE A STICKY

If it's ok with you, I'm going to share this on a few different forums/places.

That's a great collection of information - thanks for posting it! I agree, this should be a STICKY - so it doesn't get lost as an old thread.

I don't think it was your link. I tried it direct and every other way and still get the message.
IT'S FIXED...
http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/gun-facts/
Housekeeping: Malware Mea Culpa

"We still don't know exactly what caused the malware misegos that bedeviled your browsers. We reckon malicious code buried in our ads was the culprit. As you can [not] see, we've killed all but two of our ads until we sort this out. This will turn our cash flow into a trickle, but needs must. (If you'd like to help keep the lights on, please use the PayPal donation button on the right of the home page.) But we apologize deeply and completely for the electronic imposition. The Truth About Guns didn't get to be America's most popular firearms blog by compromising on its editorial integrity or your privacy. Or letting evil actors interfere with our readers' computers. While we work on this issue we will continue to provide firearms-related news, reviews and editorial. Your patronage, patience and understanding are most appreciated."

Last Edited:
You really put all this together? Fantastic job, Sir. I really appreciate having all these articles and studies in one place.

THIS NEEDS TO BE A STICKY

If it's ok with you, I'm going to share this on a few different forums/places.

Not mine, I just copied an paste from the website, great info spread it around....:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top