JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To me, a truck gun is ether a light and handy carbine, or a full size rifle! Hand gun to fight my way to the truck, or to GTFOutta there! Extra mags for the time it takes to get to my truck, or to fight to cover, as well as multiple tangos!

"I feel you should be proficient with your handgun up to 100 yards."

Wow. What exactly is threat at 100 yards? Hand guns are for short distances. If you're a big game hand gun hunter that's one thing, that's a specialty. Hand guns are intended for short distance defence. Soldiers dont qualify at 100 yards with a pistol. There's also a reason why infantry are issued rifles instead of pistols.

Using your logic why do you need a rifle if there is no threat at a distance? And you're comparing foreign military combat to civilian SHTF? REALLY? OK dress up in camo and body armor with your rifle and walk through the streets of Seattle, good luck...

Shoot someone at 100 yards in a "self defense situation" with anything and more than likely you will be looking at the inside of a jail cell. Especially in today's court system.

Ive had my truck broken into a few times. Usually its me forgetting to lock it that one time thinking my neighborhood is safe . Its never safe. In any case Ive had them rifle through everything and all three times they didnt find the firearm.

My daughter and SIL live in an uppity neighborhood in SE Portland. He was in one of the choppers that went down on Mt Hood a few years ago. He was tethered to it and it threw him around and rolled over him three times. He is disabled from the USAF and a great guy. He made bug out bags for each of them that each contained a couple thousand dollars worth of necessities. My daughters car was broken into and hers was lost. She kept it in the SUV so that it was available if SHTF. He is concerned about them being separated in which case she may well need her bag. He has since installed something similar to this in both of their vehicles.

1578619965512.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads