JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If anyone is interested I found a streaming version (great quality) of the movie The Trigger Effect online

<broken link removed>

The Trigger Effect is about a young suburban LA couple (non prepper types for sure) whose lives are disrupted by a blackout.

It's one of the better movies I've seen on the subject, and while not perfect it does have the characters go through situations and moral dilemmas that many urban and suburban people will go through if the lights go out and stay out for a long time.

I bought a DVD copy on ebay a few years back. I think it set me back $5. Really, the only reason I got it was to get my wife to watch it. I thought it would be a good primer to get her thinking about the necessity of being prepared. So far, I still can't get her to see eye to eye, but we'll keep working on it.

Excellent, thoughtful, yet entertaining movie! All it took for society to collapse was a power blackout of several days duration. But that was in Los Angeles; it couldn't happen here?................................elsullo

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top