Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

The Trigger Effect

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by coastal steelheader, Jun 10, 2011.

1. coastal steelheader

coastal steelheader Aberdeen Well-Known Member

If anyone is interested I found a streaming version (great quality) of the movie The Trigger Effect online

The Trigger Effect.mkv | PutLocker

The Trigger Effect is about a young suburban LA couple (non prepper types for sure) whose lives are disrupted by a blackout.

It's one of the better movies I've seen on the subject, and while not perfect it does have the characters go through situations and moral dilemmas that many urban and suburban people will go through if the lights go out and stay out for a long time.

2. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

I bought a DVD copy on ebay a few years back. I think it set me back $5. Really, the only reason I got it was to get my wife to watch it. I thought it would be a good primer to get her thinking about the necessity of being prepared. So far, I still can't get her to see eye to eye, but we'll keep working on it.

3. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

Excellent, thoughtful, yet entertaining movie! All it took for society to collapse was a power blackout of several days duration. But that was in Los Angeles; it couldn't happen here?................................elsullo

4. cyborg

cyborg Oregon City Active Member

elsullo,

HAhahaaaaaa! You so funny maaan!

5. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

He has his moments!

6. kenno

kenno eastern WA Active Member

His noose is loose tonight!

7. Thebastidge

Thebastidge 10411 NE Fourth Plain Blvd Vancouver WA 98662 Well-Known Member

Just bought the DVD on Amazon, it arrived a couple days ago. Looking forward to watching (watched the first few minutes last night but was interrupted). Noticed several familiar faces from extras that went on to something bigger later.