JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
Well this sure looks interesting. From American Thinker... :)

On Monday. September 16, Joel Gilbert will preview his new documentary, "The Trayvon Hoax," in the 500-seat Ballroom of the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. The screening begins at 1 p.m. Admission is free, and Gilbert is encouraging all interested parties to come see for themselves what could be a game-changer in the way the media report racially-charged news. Gilbert's findings are that significant.

Having written a book on the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin — If I Had a Son-- I have been following Gilbert's progress with interest. In fact, I introduced Gilbert to George Zimmerman, the man who shot Martin. Those who have followed the case know that not since the Scottsboro boys has any ordinary citizen endured the kind of malicious and conspicuously false reporting Zimmerman has. My hope was that Gilbert would set the record straight.

Gilbert has done that and more. In the course of his relentless research into the shooting and subsequent trial, I can say without risk of overstatement that he has unearthed a legal fraud the likes of which I know no parallel. Not only has Gilbert discovered it, but he has also proved it six ways from Sunday, including DNA and handwriting analysis.

I am going with Zimmerman got away with murder. Leave people alone and you won't get into these situations. Some creepy guy follows and confronts me on public property I can't say I would do anything different.

Zimmerman is a wannabe head case. He has had many run-ins since the shooting. Even bragging about it and listing his Kel-Tec POS for sale for an exorbitant amount of money.

Nope. He's a POS. Period.

Both Andrew Branca and Massad Ayoob have written extensively about the Zimmerman trial. I'm surprised many here haven't read on this. Whats interesting to learn about the case is it was proven in court that Zimmerman was in fact not pursuing Martin but rather following 911 orders exactly, when Martin attacked him.

I am going with Zimmerman got away with murder. Leave people alone and you won't get into these situations. Some creepy guy follows and confronts me on public property I can't say I would do anything different.
I believe just the opposite and the situation escalated to where self defense was necessary. The guy was an over grown tattooed thug. What I might consider a thug. Photos later of him with gangster posses and was used to getting his way by intimidation. Just prior to his confronting Zimmerman he walked out of a neighborhood store without paying for his smokes, and big enough to who is going to challenge him? He flat out sized Zimmerman and contact with him indicated that Zimmerman could never physically over come Trevor.

2m7er9f.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Let sleeping dog's lie... Who profit's from re-stirring the pot? The media. I'm past caring.

Pretty much my thoughts. I didn't care much about it when it was going down. After all, who was feeding info to the masses at the time? The "Media". :confused: All I care about is the damage the continuous crap storm that still rages to this day because of the story, and the POTUs at the time, has caused our country.

There is a whole lot of people who think Zimmerman got way with murder. But the facts and a Florida jury saya he didn't

To anyone who bothers to read what lead up to this it should be a very good example of how NOT to do things. He did escape going to prison for this but at what cost? I hear many who own talk about doing stuff just as stupid as Zimmerman did. The watching the neighborhood, fine. See something that looks suspicious? Fine, call 911. Get out of your car armed and start looking for the "suspect"? This is what lead to a disaster. If he wanted to play keep the neighborhood safe, great.He put himself in this mess when he got out of his car to start playing Cop.

Zimmerman was looking to determine if Martin had exited the gated housing development through a nearby gate after Martin ran away in order to report Martin's direction of flight to responding police officers. (Prior to this Martin had circled Zimmerman's truck, glaring at Zimmerman in attempt to intimidate him.) When Zimmerman turned around and started walking back to his truck Martin attacked him. In this case Zimmerman was simply trying to be a good witness when he was attacked. Several homes in the development had been recently burglarized.

I lived in the area at the time and I know a lot more details about the incident than what was reported by the national media.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top