JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Out of curiosity, how is that a new term? There are white Hispanics. The majority of people in Spain and Argentina, for example, are exactly that. When I complete a 4473, I check Hispanic in 10.a. and White in 10.b., because, well, that's what I am.

View attachment 616417

(Though, ironically, Zimmerman isn't, as far as I can tell.)

Just thinking about it........

You know, how Elizabeth Warren got away with being American Indian. So then, check whatever you identify as. You'll be OK.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
The media as far as I could remember had never used that term. what the media wanted was "white man shoots unarmed black man". Since Zimmerman was not "white" the media came up with that term. Have you ever seen the media refer to Obama as a "A white Black" ? ;)

The media is also so pathetic that for a while they were running a photo of him that had been "lightened" to make him appear more pale.

Combo that with Trayvon was often shown as a 12 year old smiling boy and not the teenage punk his more recent photos depicted with him flipping off the camera.

It's all a sham.

The media is also so pathetic that for a while they were running a photo of him that had been "lightened" to make him appear more pale.

Combo that with Trayvon was often shown as a 12 year old smiling boy and not the teenage punk his more recent photos depicted with him flipping off the camera.

It's all a sham.
Yep I was quite disgusted when I saw the picture of what Travon really looked like, not that old School photo the media went with 24/7. The media was out for blood and they damn near got it. Just like how they edited the 911 tape to make zimmerman look racist. Then when confronted claimed it was an accident. Sure it was.

I say he should not have gotten out of the truck, as he was unprepared to engage, which is a reasonably possible outcome, given the totality of the circumstances.

Zimmerman was "unprepared to engage"? Ummm, no. Zimmerman's expectation was that Martin had left the gated neighborhood through a side gate. When Zimmerman turned around and started walking back to his truck Martin unexpectedly came out of hiding and attacked Zimmerman. During the attack Zimmerman shot and killed Martin. Sanford police weren't going to arrest or charge Zimmerman until there was a national media uproar.

Your "reasonably possible outcome" is typical Monday morning quarterbacking. Anything can be a "reasonably possible outcome" which leads to a fear of doing anything. For example, a "reasonably possible outcome" could have had Martin smashing Zimmerman's truck window to assault him at the beginning of the encounter instead of some posturing and then running away. You can pseudo-lawyer this to death but what happened is what happened - and all of Zimmerman's actions were judged to be reasonable and lawful.

Out of curiosity, how is that a new term? There are white Hispanics. The majority of people in Spain and Argentina, for example, are exactly that. When I compl
Out of curiosity, how is that a new term? There are white Hispanics. The majority of people in Spain and Argentina, for example, are exactly that. When I complete a 4473, I check Hispanic in 10.a. and White in 10.b., because, well, that's what I am.

View attachment 616417

(Though, ironically, Zimmerman isn't, as far as I can tell.)
Fair question. That's the first time i had seen that term used by the media to advance the "white man racist" narrative. I don't believe that the term would have been used if Zimmerman had been the one killed. The fact that they have to fabricate stories regarding white racism actually proves how little there really is.

Yep I was quite disgusted when I saw the picture of what Travon really looked like, not that old School photo the media went with 24/7. The media was out for blood and they damn near got it. Just like how they edited the 911 tape to make zimmerman look racist. Then when confronted claimed it was an accident. Sure it was.
I forgot about the doctored 911 call. Nice reminder

Not Guilty is not equivalent to innocent. Reasonable is not a verdict.

Florida law states that deadly force is lawful when a person reasonably believes such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm. The jury determined that Zimmerman's actions were reasonable and lawful. "Reasonable" is an element in the statute.

REASONABLE is not a verdict.

You are not going to convince me that Z. should have followed, and I am not going to convince you that not criminally culpable (in the opinion of 12, just like OJ) means innocent.

Somehow, you will need to find a way to move on from this.

I wish you well.

REASONABLE is not a verdict.

Reasonable is an element of the law used in determining the verdict.

You are not going to convince me that Z. should have followed...

I'm not trying to convince you that he "should have" followed. My argument is his actions were reasonable and lawful.

...I am not going to convince you that not criminally culpable (in the opinion of 12, just like OJ) means innocent.

So what are you alleging that Zimmerman is criminally "guilty" of?

Somehow, you will need to find a way to move on from this.

As long as you keep posting your opinion I will continue to challenge you to substantiate it with facts.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top