JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well we cannot expect the train to keep rolling. We need to continue the fight. Keep the train rolling. Keep attending the the Ralleys. I do have a question. How do we actually know the votes are in fact real and not made up. Do we have independent voter agencies counting the votes, or do we just assume what the counties tell us are in fact real?

I was rather shocked this morning to read that the Yakima County Sheriff will not enforce I-1639 and the county Prosecuting Attorney said he will not prosecute I-1639 cases. Both indicating it was unconstitutional at the state and federal levels.

I was rather shocked this morning to read that the Yakima County Sheriff will not enforce I-1639 and the county Prosecuting Attorney said he will not prosecute I-1639 cases. Both indicating it was unconstitutional at the state and federal levels.

From what I am reading more and more sheriffs are coming forward and saying the same thing.

I was wondering when he would step in
ada88fcde7da4030296c7b7ea3ebe54d.jpg

With the recent spate of proposed new gun rules, I think it would be a good idea to talk to your county sheriff to determine if they will or will not enforce them.

Please post up what you know.

I spoke with Mike Winters down here in Jackson Co Oregon when he was the sheriff, and all was good. Now Sickler is in Charge, and I haven't had a discussion with him.

Hoping Whitman County sheriff Bret Myers steps up and condemns this lunacy. But, Whitman county is the home of WSU and votes liberal. Not holding my breath.

Kittitas County Sheriff Gene Dana has joined the fight as well saying his deputies will not enforce. Very nice to hear as there as been an unfortunate influx of left leaning/liberal mouth breathers moving into the county from the west side for the past ten years. Much of that thanks to suncaidia and their ilk.

Last Edited:
Of course the PDN will not allow me to read what the Clallam County Sheriff said...

Does anyone have a current list of those Counties that are not enforcing this bill...???

A new tally according to Washington Open Carry.

1. Whatcom county
2. Okanogan county
3.Ferry county
4. Stevens county
6. Lincolin county
7. Spokane county
8. Kittitas county
9. Adams county
10. Grant county
11. Yakima county
12. Benton county
13. Franklin county
14. Klickitat county
15. Cowlitz county
16. Wahkiakum county
17. Pacific county
18. Grays Harbor county
19. Mason county

That is 51% of Washington counties that will not enforce I-1639.

A new tally according to Washington Open Carry.

1. Whatcom county
2. Okanogan county
3.Ferry county
4. Stevens county
6. Lincolin county
7. Spokane county
8. Kittitas county
9. Adams county
10. Grant county
11. Yakima county
12. Benton county
13. Franklin county
14. Klickitat county
15. Cowlitz county
16. Wahkiakum county
17. Pacific county
18. Grays Harbor county
19. Mason county

That is 51% of Washington counties that will not enforce I-1639.

I live in the wrong county!!:(

Check this. I heard on the radio today that some nut case has given death threats to the Spokane County Sheriff for not enforcing I-1639. How ironic. Somebody in favor of I-1639 threatens to kill a county Sheriff. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top