JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Check this. I heard on the radio today that some nut case has given death threats to the Spokane County Sheriff for not enforcing I-1639. How ironic. Somebody in favor of I-1639 threatens to kill a county Sheriff. :eek:

I think that is part of the reason some of them are so rabidly anti-gun... they know they couldn't be trusted with a firearm, so obviously nobody else can be trusted either.

I think that is part of the reason some of them are so rabidly anti-gun... they know they couldn't be trusted with a firearm, so obviously nobody else can be trusted either.
I actually heard this as a reason from someone. I had to ask if he was serious, he said he was...idiocy.

Check this. I heard on the radio today that some nut case has given death threats to the Spokane County Sheriff for not enforcing I-1639. How ironic. Somebody in favor of I-1639 threatens to kill a county Sheriff. :eek:
I'd say that's pretty telling. Perfect example of the hypocrisy of the extreme left.

I heard later that this is being investigated as a domestic terrorism and the Feds are involved. He posted this stuff on Facebook and somebody alerted the Spokane County Sheriff.

A new tally according to Washington Open Carry.

1. Whatcom county
2. Okanogan county
3.Ferry county
4. Stevens county
6. Lincolin county
7. Spokane county
8. Kittitas county
9. Adams county
10. Grant county
11. Yakima county
12. Benton county
13. Franklin county
14. Klickitat county
15. Cowlitz county
16. Wahkiakum county
17. Pacific county
18. Grays Harbor county
19. Mason county

That is 51% of Washington counties that will not enforce I-1639.

Clallam Co. makes it 20.:)

Bingo. I've literally read that argument verbatim from an anti-gunner. Basically stated that he was not the type who would be either trustworthy or proficient with a firearm yet he could go and buy one easily. That was his rationale for needing more gun control. :s0109:

Add Clallam Co. to the 'Not Enforce' pending court ruling.

Jefferson Co. where it passed about 2:1, probably due to Port Townsend, will enforce:(

Sheriffs view new gun law: On Peninsula, one awaiting courts, other says he must enforce law | Peninsula Daily News

Boss
Totally expected. My parents have a house Marrowstone Island and there were more Hillary yard signs than trees. Still lots of Trump bashing around there. Luckily we live next to a conservative couple on one side (former navy captain) and a conservative woman and her husband on the other.

I just sent the following letter to Snohomish County Sheriff Ty Trenary. Ill update this post if I get a response.

Sheriff Trenary,

As I'm sure you're aware, Initiative I-1639 places unreasonable, draconian and unconstitutional restrictions on law-abiding gun owners who have committed no crime, nor ever will.

Many of your peers have publicly stated they will refuse to enforce I-1639 in their respective counties (see list below) and are actively fighting to protect our right to self-defense.

1. Whatcom county
2. Okanogan county
3. Ferry county
4. Stevens county
6. Lincolin county
7. Spokane county
8. Kittitas county
9. Adams county
10. Grant county
11. Yakima county
12. Benton county
13. Franklin county
14. Klickitat county
15. Cowlitz county
16. Wahkiakum county
17. Pacific county
18. Grays Harbor county
19. Mason county

I'd like to know where you stand? Will you join them in this fight to support the constitution and law-abiding citizens of Snohomish County?

Thank you for your time and thank you for all the great work you and your deputies do.

PNW gun owners arent to anxious about gathering signatures to protect the 2nd Amendment in their own counties with a SAPO ....its easier to just sit there and judge disparagingly as armchair attorney's and wait till they are made felons, then count sheriffs that MAY save them with a possibility of NON prosecution

.............but your still felons:oops:

Im so impressed with the fight...... mulon labe boys !

PNW gun owners arent to anxious about gathering signatures to protect the 2nd Amendment in their own counties with a SAPO ....its easier to just sit there and judge disparagingly as armchair attorney's and wait till they are made felons, then count sheriffs that MAY save them with a possibility of NON prosecution

.............but your still felons:oops:

Im so impressed with the fight...... mulon labe boys !

and give us a detailed description on what you specifically have done for the fight besides criticize other people's opinions?

and give us a detailed description on what you specifically have done for the fight besides criticize other people's opinions?

Exactly. :s0093:

Much safer and easier to go on a forum and whine 'it's hopeless, were gonna lose' than to actually send an email, letter or make a phone call to express an opposing position. Defeatist rationalization.

Being a Man In The Arena isn't for everyone.

Boss

OK, I will be optimistic and hope that Oregon's legislature will notice the embarrassment for WA elected officials when over half of their law enforcement department refuse to enforce a gun law that is unconstitutional and they will think twice before passing law like this. Yes, I know, this is very optimistic thinking.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top