JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well......as a lot of you may already know. Student Loan Forgiveness was just granted to those with "disabilities".

As a taxpayer......I'm not happy. YES.....I paid taxes.

Then.....I don't even recall Congress voting on it. Rrrright......
Indeed, last month House Speaker Nancy Pelosi angered progressives when she told reporters that Biden doesn't have the authority to forgive massive amounts of student loans through executive order.
But, put that issue aside for now.....

So.....does this mean that moving forward, the Govt should not be making any more loans to that group because it's a "bad risk"? Right. We are supposed to learn from our mistakes.

IMHO....writing off billions in debt is a BIG mistake. So......how does the Govt intend to fix problems going into the future?

*And mind you that since the debt forgiveness does NOT have to be claimed on one's taxes......well, does anyone else see the compounding stupidness that is occurring?

*Of course....consult with your tax person for the details.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
From the SSA site:

"Social Security Disability Help

This website is for anyone interested in applying for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income benefits.

Disabling Medical Conditions

These are a few examples of some medical problems that the Social Security Administration pays disability benefits for:
  • Depression
  • Anxiety
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
  • Vision Problems
  • Lupus Erythmetosus
  • Cancer
  • Panic Disorder and Panic Attacks
  • Back Problems
  • Heart Disease
  • COPD
  • IBS
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Neurological Illness
  • Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
  • Injuries from accidents
  • Multiple sclerosis
  • Traumatic brain injury
Note: This is not a complete list. Many onther medical conditions will also be considered by the Social Security Administration. If you are not sure if your medical condition qualifies you for disability benefits, complete the form to get help immediately. There is no charge. This case evaluation service is Free. This site is not connected to, or affiliated with, the Social Security Administration."

I suspect that a good number of people considered disabled would not be considered disabled a very short time ago. Hence the ability to go to school, rack up lots of debt, then be... disabled.

LOL! I just noticed the misspelling/typo above. "Many onther medical conditions..." Yes, that is on the US Gov SSA web site! (I cut n pasted) Jeebus... why do I see all these signs that our Gov is manned by incompetents?

From the SSA site:

"Social Security Disability Help

This website is for anyone interested in applying for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income benefits.

Disabling Medical Conditions

These are a few examples of some medical problems that the Social Security Administration pays disability benefits for:
  • Depression
  • Anxiety
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
  • Vision Problems
  • Lupus Erythmetosus
  • Cancer
  • Panic Disorder and Panic Attacks
  • Back Problems
  • Heart Disease
  • COPD
  • IBS
  • Fibromyalgia
  • Neurological Illness
  • Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
  • Injuries from accidents
  • Multiple sclerosis
  • Traumatic brain injury
Note: This is not a complete list. Many onther medical conditions will also be considered by the Social Security Administration. If you are not sure if your medical condition qualifies you for disability benefits, complete the form to get help immediately. There is no charge. This case evaluation service is Free. This site is not connected to, or affiliated with, the Social Security Administration."

I suspect that a good number of people considered disabled would not be considered disabled a very short time ago. Hence the ability to go to school, rack up lots of debt, then be... disabled.

LOL! I just noticed the misspelling/typo above. "Many onther medical conditions..." Yes, that is on the US Gov SSA web site! (I cut n pasted) Jeebus... why do I see all these signs that our Gov is manned by incompetents?
Wow, I got like 7 of the 18 medical conditions, after i apply, my SSI check is gonna be HUGE!.

61% paid no Federal Taxes.

Thomas-Sowell.jpg
Thomas-Sowell11.jpg
Thomas-Sowell10.jpg

YEAH, Yeah, yeah.......some people have learned to game the system LEGALLY.

Maybe, it's time for a min. tax payment. To be paid by all Americans.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Non-freeloader here,, checking in. Although I have to say I know some people whose livelihoods were completely screwed last year, and I'm happy to help support them. I also have to say that I think maybe we went a little too hard with the "support everyone" and I would really appreciate a vacation.

Glad to know that I'm the 39% ...

Part of the suckers paying for all the free stuff.
I don't make enough to be included in that stat, but somehow they figured I was.
61% paid no Federal Taxes.

View attachment 1015332
View attachment 1015333
View attachment 1015337

YEAH, Yeah, yeah.......some people have learned to game the system LEGALLY.

Maybe, it's time for a min. tax payment. To be paid by all Americans.

Aloha, Mark
Pretty poignant coming from a black man, given our history... forgive my crude association, but I also feel such exploitation has nothing to do with race anymore.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top