JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
"I prefer copper foil tape myself with a metal mesh stalking of expandable sleeve over my head..."

You sir have made a profound contribution to the technology of brain wave management.
I expect to see you nominated for a Nobel Prize. If King Barry could get one just for being a Dem you deserve it for an amazing addition to Mankind's well being.

Last Edited:
Wait i thought this was the support group? Its Monday nights right? Sorry im late.

I prefer copper foil tape myself with a metal mesh *stocking of expandable EMI sleeve over my head. That way if i fall asleep listening to the MSM it wont fall off. I have a duel tether grounding system so i can always be grounded into at least one jack as i relay them from room to room. Much like a fall restraint harness.
Sometimes i water the carpets too for extra grounding.
You've always struck me as a grounded individual. Now I know why. :)

Tin foil shower thoughts.

1621620480797.jpg

Shower thoughts-
So how come "my body, my choice" doesn't apply to the 'rona vaccine? Just sayin'. And a happy enema full of angry bees to you Chelsea Clinton

Add some more tin foil, Cigars never disappoints. :cool: Not sure about the anti christ thing but there may be a modicem of plausibility here.

Add some more tin foil, Cigars never disappoints. :cool: Not sure about the anti christ thing but there may be a modicem of plausibility here.

hunter biden is also a disguise for JFK.l *Jr.

hunter-biden-joe-biden-crack-pipe.jpg

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR