JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
So TPTB has been using us as their unwitting minions (no bubblegum, right?) . Though it's kind of passive, it's kind off evil being there was no disclaimer or opt out.

Google searches the net for instances where the words "tin" and "foil" are near each other and feeds that data to the BATF, which is actually the Bureau of Anti-Tinfoil, aka Antinfo, who is compiling a list of people to send copies of Catcher In the Rye to...

There is no tin foil. There has not been any tin foil for decades. Modern foil is made of aluminum. Those people who think they are getting protection from tin foil are falling into a trap (and wasting their money).. Aluminum does not protect against anything. You are better off wearing a military surplus steel helmet, or in a pinch, a galvanized steel bucket from the farm store. Steel only and only steel.

There is no tin foil. There has not been any tin foil for decades. Modern foil is made of aluminum. Those people who think they are getting protection from tin foil are falling into a trap (and wasting their money).. Aluminum does not protect against anything. You are better off wearing a military surplus steel helmet, or in a pinch, a galvanized steel bucket from the farm store. Steel only and only steel.
Duly noted and useful info. Yes, the reference to tin foil/aluminum foil is thrown around quite loosely, can't argue with that. It's nothing more than a reference to a genre of pop culture. If you read my posts, many of them are quite tongue-in-cheek and will continue to be that way. Most people embrace me or put me on their ignore list. I usually suggest the latter. But hey, that's my brand and I am this cult's leader. For further information on the subject, please see the link below. :s0033:

I believe a layer of lead foil under that military steel helmet would be useful, just in case they got Superman on the case. For all we know he can read our earth men brain waves ;)

Joe Biden isn't really speaking gibberish. Captcha has hacked his teleprompter and is using it to translate some Sanskrit scrolls. True story.

Also, this:

ogle-exactly-what-kind-of-al-am-i-helping-27726432.png

Last Edited:
Google searches the net for instances where the words "tin" and "foil" are near each other and feeds that data to the BATF, which is actually the Bureau of Anti-Tinfoil, aka Antinfo, who is compiling a list of people to send copies of Catcher In the Rye to...
I knew that already.

The author of AFDB is obviously a poseur in the field of aluminum foil based anti-psychotronics.
By totally ignoring the necessity for grounding he reveals his ignorance (or mendacity) on the subject.
No matter how carefully it is designed or constructed it won't do the job when the time comes if it is not
grounded and just provides the feeling that one is protected from psychotronic weaponry. Sort of like
carrying an unloaded gun for SD.

The author of AFDB is obviously a poseur in the field of aluminum foil based anti-psychotronics.
By totally ignoring the necessity for grounding he reveals his ignorance (or mendacity) on the subject.
No matter how carefully it is designed or constructed it won't do the job when the time comes if it is not
grounded and just provides the feeling that one is protected from psychotronic weaponry. Sort of like
carrying an unloaded gun for SD.
OMG he's tin hatting about tin hats. :D

j/k buddy.

It's a common misperception that the "tinfoil" will "protect" you from these rays and transmissions. That falsehood is perpetrated by "those" who want you to believe that and they want you to believe it for a reason. In actuality, you see, the foil attracts and facilitates the radiowave brain transfers.....

It's a common misperception that the "tinfoil" will "protect" you from these rays and transmissions. That falsehood is perpetrated by "those" who want you to believe that and they want you to believe it for a reason. In actuality, you see, the foil attracts and facilitates the radiowave brain transfers.....
So you're saying it's not grounded in fact? :)

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads