JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope she proposes one massive sweeping law instead of breaking it apart. Putting everything together makes it less likely to pass.

Another ugly old hag that wants to push her agenda because nobody takes her seriousally. I bet her and Hillary are good friends....

Another ugly old hag that wants to push her agenda because nobody takes her seriousally. I bet her and Hillary are good friends....

No kidding. What a couple of worthless, tired, ugly trolls. Feinstein with her illiterate diatribes about guns and Hitlery roaming the globe acting like she is some caring peace ambassador while in reality she is war wonger and plotter in the back pocket of Bilderberg and the global bankers. Disgusting vermin.

Hi Subaru,
Good job with Oak Harbor City Hall meeting. Maybe the Video needs to be Email or sent to Obama so he can see what the People are to do when they are in Office. And how the City Hall Voted.
Tony Portland , Oregon Area

No kidding. What a couple of worthless, tired, ugly trolls. Feinstein with her illiterate diatribes about guns and Hitlery roamed the globe acting like she is some caring peace ambassador while in reality she is war wonger and plotter in the back pocket of Bilderberg and the global bankers. Disgusting vermin.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head right there Burt.

Yes, it must go through both houses of congress. However people still need to take the time and write their Senators, let them know what you think.

You can use the link in my signature to find and email or mail your representatives in both houses of congress. Also Ruger has a form letter generator as well. Ruger Form Letter

She knows she doesn't have a prayer. This noting but political grandstanding.

Maybe she is heavly invested into companys like Ruger and Freedom Arms and this is all part of increasing the bottom line....

but Im betting not.
I really dont think it will go through the house if it evean makes it there. However, We must not back down as this will not go away! It may not go now but rest assured, they will keep pushing and pushing. The real danger here I think is if they break it up and then start voting on sections of it. As a whole package it wont go.. But bits and parts of it might and who knows what that will be.
Must keep up the fight!

LOL...my wife made a comment that Fiendstein looks like a Harry Potter character. Had to go look it up.

What do you guys think?
feinstein.jpg normal_Umbridge_in_forest.jpg

feinstein.jpg

normal_Umbridge_in_forest.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class