Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

The teflon "O"

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by PiratePast40, Apr 30, 2013.

1. PiratePast40

PiratePast40 Willamette Valley Well-Known Member

Obama was just on TV and I couldn't believe how he out slicked Slick Willie. He's essentially saying that nothing is his fault. The sequester isn't his fault. In fact, he was against it before he was for it but is now against it. The failure of gun grabbers isn't his fault, it's the NRA. He is opposed to Gitmo but alas, there's nothing he can do about it. Problems with O-Care are the fault of congress. Immigration reform isn't moving here in the states so he's going to South America to gin up more support.

You just can't make this stuff up!

rur862, civilian75, mosinguy1 and 4 others like this.
  2. 2506

2506 Seattle Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for any politician to take the blame for anything...

3. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

This is going to get real interesting in 2014 when obammys goal is to take over the house. Could this country really survive especially 2A if obammy had the house and senate full control like the beginning of his first term? Then let the republican blaming begin to new levels. Would dems vote republican knowing if they did not the end of the constitution and our rights would happen with total control of a 1 party rule. Could be why he wants the 10M illegals to ramp up the dem votes. I am sure there are still people that will say he would never do that? Just push laugh button.:laugh:

4. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Yeah well, now sit back and watch the media back him to the hilt.
    Just like they have all along.

They used to call Ronnie "the teflon president."
    Maybe obama is just so greasy and slimy that nothing sticks.

5. bzltyr

bzltyr Portland Metro area Active Member

I just wish his term would be up, along with some other bafooms.....

6. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

I keep pushing this point as much as possible. The House and Senate is more important and turnout is usually low for mid-term elections. I'm sure the Dems have something up their sleeve for sure this time.

7. DieselScout

DieselScout S Clackamas County Well-Known Member

Thought this thread was going to be on U of O.:D

8. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Didn't think is was going to be on that or the topic it was actually about. They used the letter O instead of the number 0.:D

kumabear17 and (deleted member) like this.
  9. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

Well, at least he stopped blaming Bush.................:rofl1:

10. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

11. tkdguy

tkdguy Portland, Oregon Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

Do any of you think there will be a 2A backlash against the Dems for pushing mpore gun control? Do some of you remember the 1994 -1996 mid-terms? The republicans won big then.

12. mancat

mancat Kitsap County Well-Known Member

I sure hope so. Myself and a lot of people I know personally (not just online) are planning on not voting for a single anti-2A politician in 2014 and beyond.

Besides that, Obama didn't really lie. None of that stuff is his fault. The failures are the fault of his entire administration on down, so it would be a bit unfair of us to blame just him when in reality, they all suck just as hard. This is really one of the most corrupt and incompetent administrations in America's history. I wasn't a fan of Bush & friends, and frankly these clowns are making them look pretty good at this point.

13. 2506

2506 Seattle Well-Known Member

America, where a politician's success is determined not by what he does in office, but how many times they can be re-elected before their constituents realize what a gigantic asshat they are. Fortunately for us, there's term-limits on the office of president.

14. kumabear17

kumabear17 Issaquah Active Member

0 (the number, not the letter) is a narcissis. He wants credit for everything and can't admit an error or responsibility for any mistake - he lies!!!!
    Definition By Mayo Clinic staff
    Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance and a deep need for admiration. Those with narcissistic personality disorder believe that they're superior to others and have little regard for other people's feelings. But behind this mask of ultra-confidence lies a fragile self-esteem, vulnerable to the slightest criticism.

15. rick benjamin

rick benjamin USA, Or, Damascus Secure the drama Silver Supporter 2016 Volunteer

Finally...

the-buck-stops-with-obama-battaile-politics-1352536700.jpg

kumabear17 and (deleted member) like this.
  16. BigRedNuke

BigRedNuke Olympic Pennisula, WA New Member

Is there anything for which Obama won't shed the responsibility? Oh that's right. He killed Osama, how forgetful of me.

17. Angie

Angie Reno, NV Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I LOVE when my middle schoolers ask me about my "The Buck Stops Here" sign on my desk. After I tell them the significance, I always make sure to tell them that our current president blames everyone else but that Harry took full responsibility for everything because that's what a president is supposed to do. Two can play at the propaganda game :)