JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mine is a combo of two things. Finch was a nickname I was given in highschool by a few friends due to me always wearing Finch clothing(a favorite band at the time)I dont know how it happened or why it stuck but within a school year half the school new me as that. 6013 comes from my NHRA national drag racing number that I have proudly raced with for a few years now and has brought me much fortune and a little bit of fame.

squareguy was a nickname given to me by my football coach the first time he met me,guess im built like a square? anyway the name stuck through highschool and i still use it from time to time for passwords and such.

Hmm.. Pretty self explanatory I think.. Two well placed shots..in rapid succession.. Actually..I prefer the Mozambique.. "Two to the body..one to the head..that way you're sure the (Expletive deleted) is DEAD"

I belonged to a group of In-Betweens in High School, social outcasts would be a better word for it. We weren't stoners and we weren't jocks, we were in between.

We had a great time practicing martial arts in this nerdy little group of misfits. Our loyal leader, Jim, had some formal training in some kind of self defense, so he liked sharing and teaching some of the techniques to his friends.

Anyway, one of my good friends, Ben, aka; Warpoman, liked giving people super hero names, I was dubbed Mutoman because he thought that was a good representation of someone who liked to shoot guns. I revived the name a few years ago as a good forum name and it has stuck, many of my friends call me Muto instead of my real name.

Jim, in a state of depression, blew his head off with his shotgun in the fall of 82, the group disbanded eventually because of this. I am still good friends with Ben but have lost touch with the others over the years.

Sorry for the long story, but you asked.

I was born in a communist country, Romania, and have an affinity for soviet stuff (even my paintball team). Started back in sophmore year of high school, 2001, when i made friends with a lot of Russian people, and was hanging out with that group. In the process of teaching them English and them teaching me Russian, they started calling me "Tovarish" which means "Comrade". Also hard C sounds are spelled with K's, and there are no silent letters. It is also said with a thick Russian accent. So Komrad came about. My real name is Razvan. So Komrad Razvan is my handle pretty much everywhere.

In the early 90s, I shut down my business, moved all my clients but one off to other people and started working against the "It's a Crime, Bill." I started a newsletter and called it "Armed and Safe(tm)."

Pops

Mine came about due to my poor skills in FPS games... Noob was too tame and since everyone knows where the TenRing is I figured I'd head in the other direction. :p

Ever since then... for anything firearms related... it's been my "AKA". :D

In a former career as a musician I was one of three Dave's in the band. One became David, one stayed Dave, and the guitar player named me dah-vet (or Davet' kindof french).
But then some incredible things happened and I didn't get upset or excited so I became Blase'. Then after awhile because i can fix things it became Doctor B, finally shortened to Doc, and I live in University Place, so we have Doc In UPlace.

Hm.... I guess mine falls in the 'nerdy' category. In high school I watched a lot of anime / Japanese shows. Theres a character in one of the first I saw named "Sgt. Souske Sagara". Later in the show its revealed he used to be called Isegar Kashim. I combined them, and ended up with SgtKashim when looking for an IRC screen-name. It turned out that SgtKashim and a few variants on it are almost never used anywhere else, so I never have to tape numbers to it or change it. Finding a unique screen-name on the internet is kinda difficult, so I keep using this one.

During my first years when i could own a gun and didnt have the money to shoot it i would borrow my friends sig P226 and shoot at the practical shooting events. I loved the gun and everyone i know has been taught how to shoot on it and now i have owned the gun for about 5 years. Plus i love sigs, hence the name borrowed sig.

Matt

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads