JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Something that I tend to make alot of...sawdust.
Carpenter/contractor by trade..........back when there was work around here. Now I have a REAL hard job - stay at home dad AND working small side jobs when I can.

This will make you laugh . . . or cry:cool: My best game ever was domination on shipment. I went 117kills and 39 deaths with the pump shotty. No juggernaut because that is for pansies. It was a wonderfull day.

Caliber Bob

Those domination shipment ones are insane!!! Trying doing it after downing a few. :s0112: :drunk:

Okay fine, I will share my infamous name as well.
I belonged to a clan that originally played counter Strike and CS source....well everyone else had pretty poor tactics and so I took the helm with nothing but Logic. what a cool thread.

Humm, Well my name is Mike, and I was dubbed Ishmael by my partner when the wonderful changes in our EMS response jobs turned into HAZMAT techs.
I had a full face beard, then when OSHA said, "there is to be no hair between the face to mask seal.? I shaved the mustache, and took it off the face of my chin. I look Amish now.
My hair-challenged (excuse me bald, I won't be PC in here) friends tell me it is a chin strap that holds my hair on.

Besides old guns I also collect old radio shows off the net.In the 30s there was a radio show about a writer who posted an ad in the news paper"Adventure wanted will go anywhere,do anything"Stared Alan Ladd.He would collect his mail,the story line,from you guessed it..Box13...also the name of the show...

nickname that found its way to me through various friends because of my geneology, after the release of the Comedy Central Movie " The Hebrew Hammer"... Basically a jewish equivilent to Shaft. funny movie. And the 85 being my birth year.

Humm, Well my name is Mike, and I was dubbed Ishmael by my partner when the wonderful changes in our EMS response jobs turned into HAZMAT techs.
I had a full face beard, then when OSHA said, "there is to be no hair between the face to mask seal.? I shaved the mustache, and took it off the face of my chin. I look Amish now.
My hair-challenged (excuse me bald, I won't be PC in here) friends tell me it is a chin strap that holds my hair on.

Where's the PIC of THAT??? :s0114:

Ok here is one from a couple of years ago, at my son's wedding.
Picture170.jpg

And Hi all.
MikeSmall.jpg

Besides old guns I also collect old radio shows off the net.In the 30s there was a radio show about a writer who posted an ad in the news paper"Adventure wanted will go anywhere,do anything"Stared Alan Ladd.He would collect his mail,the story line,from you guessed it..Box13...also the name of the show...

I liked Alan Ladd movies and his daughter wasn't bad either. :)

Guess no one ever liked the name my ma ma gave me. My dad called me duke, guys at work called me the muggs, guys in my outfit in the nam called me swoop, never been so close to my weapons before or since. So swoop it is. :s0092:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top