JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
coctailer

I was a bartender working my way through college.

When Al Gore invented the internet, I tried to get a Yahoo E-mail address as Cocktailer, but it was taken already.
I mis-spelled it to still get a similar name that wasn't taken.

Many people on the forums refer to me as Cocktailer, and I still have my old Yahoo e-mail ([email protected]) but I don't check it much.

I also enjoy cocktails..............and I mis-spell coctail sometimes because of it.

Gore never claimed to have "invented" the internet. He said he helped create it (by funding the research) which was true. Just get tired of hearing the same old snipe.

OK back to your regularly scheduled thread

Adrian's real story is she did it to be like mine. :p

I did mine because while setting up my gmail account for work, that needed to reflect my actual name, "JoeWakefield" "Jwakefield" "WakefieldJ" etc, etc, etc were -ALL- taken. So, Wake.Joe it became.

Gore never claimed to have "invented" the internet. He said he helped create it (by funding the research) which was true. Just get tired of hearing the same old snipe.

OK back to your regularly scheduled thread
Gore_stfu_internet.jpg

ok NOW you can go back to the thread...

pronounced "Wee-Chalk-Uh"

Sioux/Shoshone Indian word for "Trusted Loyal Friend"

My wife found the word, named a Chocolate lab with it. When the net came around, figured no one would ever have that as an ID name, so...

Born and raised in Oregon. Love guns. Orygun used to be used on t-shirts and such to teach the "furriners" how to pronounce Oregon correctly.

Orygun just fits me.

Hey 490 Blaster,
I always wanted to do that with my kids Blaster, only with the WR500 engine (basically the YZ490). I'll bet that little Blaster ROCKS!

I was listening to a freind about 15 years ago complain how people mis-pronounced his last name and not being very sympathetic to his pain. He mispronunced mine and it stuck.... Kinda like Beavis...I like fire.... also a take off of Deviant.

I used to be really into Nissan 240SX's (still am) and 240 kilometers per hour is about 150mph. That always seemed liked a good speed to shoot for when trying to upgrade the couple of them that I owned. After that I owned a Thunderbird SC - a buck-fifty was not hard at all and it handled well too at that speed. One time I made it from Glendale down to GP in 11.5 minutes (~25-30 miles over a couple of mountains). Sold that and moved on to a WRX. Best car of all. Find a gravel road and I'll race you.

-Steve

Mine is two part:

Buddha - Got that knickname while on combat patrols between north and south Korea during Desert Shield/Storm. They let us out of Warrior base (tent city summer and winter) so a few medics and I walked to Camp Greaves. We proceeded to pound down hard liquor and ended up bowling like the Flintstones. The next day was a hot MF'r (100* w/ 100% humidity) and during a rest stop I plopped my hung over arse down and did a ruck sack flop. When I woke up I had half the patrol ask my if I was praying to Buddha or something. I asked why and they pointed behind me. It appears that my tired butt passed out on a Happy Mound (Korean burial plot) and slept like a champ for 5 minutes.

Lux is short for Lux Aeterna which was the last R6/RS clan that I was in to do ranked ladder matches online. We took 1st place our last cycle with 39 wins, 2nd place had 102 wins. We used to walk over other teams from 2v2 thru 8v8 matches. It was basically a "Best Of" team since we had people playing together for 5 years or so.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top