JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nah... this is more of a CQB build. LOP is perfect with the 8.45" tube and SBM4 brace, and it measures just a sliver over 26" and I'd like to reserve the option to VFG....and this recently happened, so anything past the hinge on the Law is no longer measurable...
Besides, I'm more of a Rock my Glock in a Murse Kinda guy...
View attachment 610028

And Scarlett is my my fold up travel companion anyway
She fits handily in my get home bag and rides shotgun wherever I go.
View attachment 610029
Just a flip of the stock, and a twist of the Can...and I can defend my Japanese love pillows from the nasty roving gangs of marauding zombie ninjas, and not have to worry about adding to the tinnitus already raging in my ear holes!:s0155:
Mod Briefcase was also meant for CQB/PDW--actually, our two CASV builds differ mainly in the front sight, rear end and our choice of AFG's. :) (I don't use verticals even on my clones, they're really there just there for clone-correctness and in case they fit the GF's needs.) Well, that and the light and laser I have mounted on the FSB, and the compact prism sight...

Really need to get an updated pic with the laser and mini-light mounted on that Mossie Mount, the laser's tape switch in the palmrest area behind the thumbrest and the Blitzkrieg chevron front-sight. And gotta get it up to the smith so he can cut the bayo lug and I can get the flashcan put on...
399363-122fb2d6036e4019fc28d5d4c90069a6-jpg.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top