JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
south_korean_care_package_1.jpg

South Korean Prep Supplies. How the dog survives in the bucket ... or is that for fresh .....:eek:

Good for you and your significant other.:D

BTW....many countries in SE Asia also partakes of the dog. VN included. And, I've heard.....in the North of Thailand too.

Aloha, Mark

View attachment 725665

South Korean Prep Supplies. How the dog survives in the bucket ... or is that for fresh .....:eek:

Korean BBQ Corgi cutlet bites! :s0140:

I've read that "long pork" was real good!

My Dad knew a guy that had to eat a couple of his mining partners in Alaska after being snowed in and starving for many months. Apparently there was an issue about one guy not being dead before he ate him. He wound up in the state pennitentiary in Walla Walla where my Dad met him. Ya never know what what you'll do when it comes living or dying.

View attachment 725665

BBQ Corgi is tasty.

John Billings: "I say we drink the wine, eat the dogs, and use the papers for musket wadding."
Reverend Oliver: "Eat the dogs?"
Benjamin Martin: "Yeah, a dog is a fine meal."
Reverend Oliver "Good heavens."

In China they actually raise dogs for meat just like they raise cattle. Terrible conditions that would have animal control all over it here.
But they are butchered there in the open air markets and sold just like beef or chicken here. Even package like it in some stores.

I've had Possum, Raccoon, Horse, and a whole bunch of other stuff that city folks won't eat... Never had dog though, at least not that I know of. I'm willing to try it, just haven't had the opportunity. Unlike the possum and raccoon, I'm probably not willing to kill it myself. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top