JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The Source C02 Tank system.
Brand new, never filled. $225.00, plus shipping. CO2 is an inexpensive and inert (non-flammable/non-reactive) gas that can be obtained from your many locations including your local welding supply, fire extinguisher service or paintball supply store Comes with everything you need. 15lb tank, regulator, hose & chuck. Read up on it, you will be impressed! The 15lb tank is about $14 bucks to fill.
HyperFlo Sport Series 15#/960gl Complete CO2 System
<broken link removed>
I have one mounted in my toyhauler. When we take trips to the coast & pull the rig out onto the sand, I am able to air up the 35” Duramax tires & the hauler tires for 3 trips after airing down to 25 from 55psi (Duramax) and 20 from 80 (Toyhauler). I run impacts, die grinders, potato gun, etc off the tank as well. Fixed regulator @ 150 makes harbor freight tools scream! (But you can run a regulator @ 90 psi if you want to :eek:)
These are great systems! Beats a slow *** 12 volt compressor hands down. I used to distribute these systems for Cramer Decker, but life,wife & child demand my time nowadays. This is my last one.
IMG_2829.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top