JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll start - I just caught he scene in 'For a Few Dollars More' where Lee Van Cleef keeps Clint's hat flying with his long barreled Colt and then the high to low 'dropping' tone is mixed in with the 'crash' sound. Probably not the worst but real baaaad!

the shooting scene on the island in commando is as corny as hollywood shooting scenes come. shooting from the hip, spraying all over the place, hitting every single person shooting at him, high and above, and neither of the guards being able to hit him while he's out in the open. all they're doing is hitting the ground in front of him. oh, and don't forget about the infinite, self-replenishing ammo!

the steel drums being played in each scene makes me want to punch babies, too.

I saw the episode of Flashpoint with the upside down tactical scope. I could just hear the director saying "Those knobby thingies are in the actors face, get them out of the way" Somebody with a weatherman jumps up and loosens the scope and spins it.

It's not like that poor rifle will ever see a round thru it.

I saw the episode of Flashpoint with the upside down tactical scope. I could just hear the director saying "Those knobby thingies are in the actors face, get them out of the way" Somebody with a weatherman jumps up and loosens the scope and spins it.

It's not like that poor rifle will ever see a round thru it.

They're all airsoft guns. I know the guy who sold them to the production company. I saw this on netflix and couldn't get past the first episode, besides it has a power ranger as one of the female leads...

whats so funny about that movie? I thought it was a pretty good movie and atleast it didn't put me to sleep like Total Recall. Well I guess the funniest part of that movie is Jean Claude Van Damme. Anything he says or does is pretty funny

It was enjoyable but funny. Like the scene where Stallone takes cover behind a glass door and a baking rack; the bad guy is hitting stuff on the rack, but no bullets ever hit the glass. Or Norris taking out about 200 bad guys in 2 seconds with his AR. Or the sniper taking out 7 people in 1.5 seconds when they are on the ground in super-dense jungle. It goes on. It was a fun action flick, but much of the firearm stuff was pretty silly. I think some of that was intentionally silly, but maybe not.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top