JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Remington certainly needs to fix their issues.

No maker is problem free, but when a manufacturer is plagued in a short time period by repeated priblems with their new designs, or even batches of an old design suddenly showing problems, it should not be ignored despite the reputation or brand name. Both of Sigs latest pistols have had major design flaws, all of which *should* have been caught during testing, but the current climate of rushing designs out and fixing issues after is becoming the norm. And its NOT just an issue with Sig.

No it's not just a Sig issue ! Pistols are being mass produced and most are not fired or checked well enough before leaving. It will never be like the old days. Now with manufacturers pumping out firearms with modern cnc equipment. They are just assembeled and not fitted. My CZ did come with a impressive test target. I think more manufacturers need to check their products better before releasing them. Americans can produce some of the best stuff in the world. Just not on Mondays or Fridays. :)

I picked up my P365 a few weeks ago, but haven't had the opportunity to fire it yet. But I did get a holster, and I love how easy it is to conceal! Only other gun I've ever carried concealed was my Ruger SR9. Had to wear the right stuff to hide it. But the P365, I can wear a normal t-shirt and it just disappears! Can't wait to shoot it, hope I got one of the good ones!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top