JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heard about this today on Armed American Radio. It is an app you download and from what I can tell you buy their targets, shoot from specific distances and upload a picture of your shot targets to compete with shooters around the country.

Also sounds like it supposed to help you find shooting ranges. I looked on the website and saw some in WA but not see any in OR.

Has anyone else tried this out yet or have any reviews/thoughts on it? Found their targets listed on Amazon for about $58 for 20 targets. Kind of spendy but I guess that is how they make the money.

The Shooting Club

I use an Android application titled "Where to Shoot".
I have used it for PA, KS, TX, OR, WA and ID. It lists public and private ranges, even the deep rural ones. [edit] one of those deep rural ones turned out to be more of a social club. I don't know if much shooting was done there, but they sure had one sweet bar.

No target comparisons, though (at least that I'm aware of).

If people get into targets like scrabble players I know, there's massive cheating.

Last Edited:
I compete against myself.

I also am a member of a local range...

Good concept though if one is not established.

The guy talking about it said they have some sort of handicap system to allow beginning shooters compete against those more advanced. Sounded kind of interesting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top