JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have an opinion of these fellows? I stopped in today and saw that they have Rock Island Armory GI 1911s for 599.00 Im looking to spend no more than 450.00 on one of them and Im not sure how much they are willing to negotiate.

Thanks

They always seem to be higher on their advertised prices, can't hurt to make an offer. A lot closer than Keith's to me but higher across the board on prices.

Good Luck.

My father in law went there and said he had a bad experience with them. He said he'd never go back. Ive never been there, but I figured I throw in what Ive heard.

Honestly a few of the guys working there are full of crap as a christmas goose, but then they are just kids. Every gunshop has them, the kids who know everything and have 300 years worth of been there-done that in their 22 years of life. Ive bought guns there. They have excellent pricing on their DPMS Lar-10 rifles.

Manager is a nice guy & will make some good deals. Treated me right. The kids? Didn't
even know what primers were."The thing that sticks out of the bullit" Was kinda humorous but SEAN is a good guy.

go there alot to buy accesories and try not to talk as much becuase the young guys can get cocky some times about the firearms....ooh and the blond younger guy who is the cockiest is also the lazy one...i asked for a certain collapsable stock and he said they had a ton of them in back.....and then he just stood there......i asked if he was going to go and grab me one and he said he would have to walk over some boxes in back and he didnt feel like trampling them to get to it.....he asked me to come back another day.....just pissed me off...i called the owner of the store and he was pissed......but i guess nothing happened because he's still there.....

I fondled it a bit myself and was really impressed with the overall feel of the firearm.

I wanted to buy it today but I have to wait for taxes :(

If they will come down from 599.00 to 450.00 Ill take it in a heartbeat.

TheyI guess its a running contest to make more then what they're asking. Bought a light weight taurus judge. The asking price was 629 and I offered 490, blonde chubby guy laughed, then I threw 5 $100 dollar bills down and he gave it to me. ???? I was confused as heck but at least I got what I wanted. BTW They have polymer ak mags for $13 bucks!!!

Thats all I needed, Ill offer them 400 for the gun and put the cash on the table if they counter with 435 I'll walk out the door and tell them to have a nice day.

I can order this from sarco.com for 329.00 and after shipping and fees I'm looking at 384.00, that's pretty hard to beat. Thanks all for your input/advice.

I visited them, was underly impressed. They remind me of the 'Crazy Eddies Electronics' type of store. Their prices were really high $50 to $100 over what I could do a Keith's, they were suckering people left and right, and I had the whole used care salesman feeling.

IE No I didn't buy anything, and wouldn't.

I just found the place the other day and as I walked in I happened to notice the little sign that said " We will not be undersold". Oops! That right there just tells me that they are willing to bargain and keep the prices high for the less informed.
And they do have a ton of black rifles. And I have to agree the kids there were a bit cocky.

I had a bad experience at the Security Store. I went in there to find a good, reliable home defense shotgun, and I was stupid enough to buy a Chinese knock off of the Remington 870. I asked for an instruction manual with the weapon, especially regarding how to disassemble it, because we used Mossberg 590s in the Navy and I'm not familiar with 870s, and they told me to look up the instructions on the internet. So I did as they suggested, cleaned it and attempted to put it together again and the holes in the trigger assembly would not align properly. I brought it in for them to look at it and they said the Chinese used some kind of press to put it together and I should never have disassembled it as far as I did, and I should have never followed the instructions on the internet. Then, their gunsmith said it would take him 7 hours of labor to fix it. The shotgun is currently disassembled in a carrying case and will likely be so until I get around to taking it in to a reputable gunsmith for an evaluation.

I blame myself for being dumb, gullible, and trusting, but I will never do business with them ever again. Mostly young, not very knowledgeable, and willing to make a quick dollar even if it turns away a customer for life.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top