JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found this over on Reddit.

Front of the card says:
Constitutional Arms Permit
Pursuant to the United States Constitution, Amendment II, wherein it states "…the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
This permit in possession of the Bearer Re-affirms the sovereign American Citizen's unalienable God-given Right to have the means of protecting and defending the Life, Liberty and Property, of any restriction or limitation as to type, size or quantity of, and without registration of, any Arms in His/Her possession, concealed or not.

Back of the card says:
Warning:
EVERY PERSON [this includes EVERY Government Official] who, under color of law, deprives any Citizen of The Unites States of America of Rights, Privileges, or Immunities secured in the United States Constitution is subject to civil and/or criminal penalties pursuant to Title 42, UNITED STATES CODE, Section 1983, 1985, and 1986 and/or Title 18, UNITED STATES CODE, Section 241 and 242. Penalties include up to $10,000 fine and/or 10 years in prison, and up to life imprisonment if death results.

Speaking only for myself....
The 2nd Amendment is damn clear.

I can own Arms...
Any type of Arm...without providing a reason , need or the like.
I say this because the Amendment does not stipulate what type of Arms one can own...
Nor does it state that one has to provide cause / reason / need / etc...to own Arms.

I can also carry Arms...Just as the Amendment says.
Nothing in the Amendment states that I need a permit or license to own or carry Arms..

However....
I do not make laws or interpret 1792 English for those that do make laws.
So it is wise to follow the laws we have.
Or at least be damn wise about how I disregard such laws.

With all that said...
It should be simple...
If you want to own and carry firearms....do so...
If you don't , then don't.
Just don't make that choice for me or others.
Andy

Sounds great until you're in front of a judge. Judges don't find humor in sovereign citizen shenanigans
Yup. It's much better to just carry concealed. No advertisements. If pulled over don't disclose unnecessary info. Be short, tactful and polite. Then be on your way.

If you do that you don't need a piece of paper/card.

I theorize that many or maybe even most people that brag about NOT getting a CHL are people that CANNOT get a CHL for various reasons. I could be wrong.

Edit to add...This is a GREEN agenda I can get behind.
Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 10.29.37 AM.png
Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 10.29.18 AM.png
Link to information provided.

Last Edited:
I think there is also a "Travelers Permit" that can be downloaded to avoid having a "contract" with the government for your right to travel (aka drive a vehicle) if you don't want to bother with that pesky state issued thing.

Raspiest, child molesters, and any other criminal can carry with this card? I have a few shirts that say a similar thing and that's all they are is cool shirts. And that's all this is is a cool little note on paper.

Raspiest, child molesters, and any other criminal can carry with this card? I have a few shirts that say a similar thing and that's all they are is cool shirts. And that's all this is is a cool little note on paper.
I don't believe I'd want to rely on that card to keep me in possession of my handgun and me out of jail!
Maybe we shouldn't need any card at all, but that's just not how it is.

You lost me at "sovereign".

I once had a short interaction with one of these open carry space cases. I decided to probe his beliefs or antagonize him. However you want to look at it. I flat out asked him "If this conversation is offending you or making you feel uneasy (because he was losing the argument of spreading his B.S. ideology) do you think that you have the right to end my life right here and now and that your bullbubblegum cloak of sovereignty will protect you from arrest and prosecution?" He literally pulled his phone out of his pocket and pretended to take a phone call and left. Adios biatch! 🤣

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top