Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

The Second Amendment: A Symbol of Freedom or an Invitation to Violence?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by tiggers97, Mar 22, 2014.

1. tiggers97

tiggers97 United States Well-Known Member

2. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

History proves that freedom from tyranny is always obtained by overwhelming violence of action against tyrants.

History also proves that freedom once obtained away from tyrants is only maintained by the ability and willingness to inflict overwhelming violence upon subsequent tyranny.

History is replete with so much waste, death, and destruction... All because of the selfish ambitions of pathetic, small, tyrannical men and women who are never satisfied with having "enough".

The 2A only invites violence should tyrants attempt to seize upon and deprive a nation of people of their freedom. Sadly, history shows that the two go hand in hand.

3. Stomper

4. GunRightsCoalition

GunRightsCoalition Vancouver Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Nice, sharing this. FWIW, to me the second amendment is nothing but a symbol. It doesn't grant me anything that I did not already have an inherent right to already.

BigStick likes this.
  5. Stomper

It may be a symbol, but it's also a DECLARATION of an existing right that's as old as the universe itself.

Sstrand likes this.
  6. GunRightsCoalition

GunRightsCoalition Vancouver Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Exactly.

7. GrpCapMandrake

GrpCapMandrake Vancouver Active Member

Damn good article. Well written. How the heck did that ever get published by Huff Post?