JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
History proves that freedom from tyranny is always obtained by overwhelming violence of action against tyrants.

History also proves that freedom once obtained away from tyrants is only maintained by the ability and willingness to inflict overwhelming violence upon subsequent tyranny.

History is replete with so much waste, death, and destruction... All because of the selfish ambitions of pathetic, small, tyrannical men and women who are never satisfied with having "enough".

The 2A only invites violence should tyrants attempt to seize upon and deprive a nation of people of their freedom. Sadly, history shows that the two go hand in hand.

Ok, I just now read the article and found it an excellent piece of writing. It is an abridged version, and I found a link to the full version that elaborates a bit more with current events as examples to drive home the point of the article... enjoy.

https://www.rutherford.org/publicat...ymbol_of_freedom_or_an_invitation_to_violence
Nice, sharing this. FWIW, to me the second amendment is nothing but a symbol. It doesn't grant me anything that I did not already have an inherent right to already.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top