JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And now they say plans are being made to protect their families in the event identities of one or more Seals is revealed. Unbelievable.

I have to agree. I give Obama a pat on the back for making a very tough decision but he should've never said ST-6 or SEAL's or anything of the sort. He should've left it at "a very highly trained and disciplined group of operators".

I have to agree. I give Obama a pat on the back for making a very tough decision but he should've never said ST-6 or SEAL's or anything of the sort. He should've left it at "a very highly trained and disciplined group of operators".

"Thanking Obama for killing Bin Laden is like going into McDonald's and thanking Ronald McDonald for the hamburger. It's the guy cooking the burger that should get the credit, not the clown."

Originally Posted by Kevatc

"Thanking Obama for killing Bin Laden is like going into McDonald's and thanking Ronald McDonald for the hamburger. It's the guy cooking the burger that should get the credit, not the clown."

Learn to read. I've included what I said again so you can correct yourself.

It was a tough decision to make regardless of who would've made it. In this case it was Obama and he deserves a pat on the back.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top