JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm just getting started now that I live in a (more) free state.

What's your favorite SBR, suppressor, and combination of both?
I would say the PTR MP5k clone followed closely by my 10.5" barrel 338 Spectre on a folding New Frontier receiver.

vdVIMx.jpg

As far as Silencers go well I have a lot and most are home made but the favorite? Integral ..22 silencer on a Hi Standard HDM. I have quieter more modern silencers and am getting close to having one per host but the silencer HD is iconic in silencer circles...

LzL7ue.jpg

Last Edited:
I am guessing @wired is not married? Kudos!

Not what job is it you have that pays you enough to play so well? I gave up medicine and am in need of a new career that pays similarly.

I am guessing @wired is not married? Kudos!

Not what job is it you have that pays you enough to play so well? I gave up medicine and am in need of a new career that pays similarly.
Warning...I have no qualms talking about money. Taboo in our society.

I'm an engineer managing a sody pop factory's maintenance and engineering dept. My previous job paid 15% of yearly gross bonuses PER QUARTER !!! Yeah, thats right. thats 60% per year. Quit my previous job in November. They wanted me there ALL the time. No thanks. Still doing well but not quite as well. Did my taxes today. It was painful.

Married with one in college .

Warning...I have no qualms talking about money. Taboo in our society.

I'm an engineer managing a sody pop factory's maintenance and engineering dept. My previous job paid 15% of yearly gross bonuses PER QUARTER !!! Yeah, thats right. thats 60% per year. Quit my previous job in November. They wanted me there ALL the time. No thanks. Still doing well but not quite as well. Did my taxes today. It was painful.

Married with one in college .
I understand, used to be the same way then I learned to shut it (though I never bragged).

The Lingle uses the LRBHO with Magpul mags and its cheaper. No LRBHO with the A3T..
I am looking at the Lingle and see that the Feb-release lower will offer the LRBHO with all Scorpion compatible mags. Now, I am looking at all the things I would need to buy to make it complete for function but can you carry over the parts from the original lower into the new host?

I am looking at the Lingle and see that the Feb-release lower will offer the LRBHO with all Scorpion compatible mags. Now, I am looking at all the things I would need to buy to make it complete for function but can you carry over the parts from the original lower into the new host?
The only thing you carry over are the takedown pins and the LRBHO plate. It takes drop in AR-15 trigger groups and safeties and grips. It will not accept the Stribog parts.

The only thing you carry over are the takedown pins and the LRBHO plate. It takes drop in AR-15 trigger groups and safeties and grips. It will not accept the Stribog parts.
Thanks for the information. I will create a shopping list. I will complain and moan about having seen your setup, but I know I will be pleased in the end.

For now, I say - CRAP!!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads