Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

The "S" List

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by slideglider, Nov 14, 2009.

1. slideglider

slideglider PDX Member

Seeing as how people post news stories like the one about Joe Mallahan, I thought it would be good to make a nice little list to keep everyone's memories sharp as to whom are the traitors to the articles of the Constitution and the principle of Unalienable Rights, that we as Americans were born into. An agreement made long ago out of The Articles of Confederation that was supposed to set things straight, as to Who gets TO DO what to Whom, as Lenin would say. That agreement was broken long ago. But let us not forget who our modern day tyrants are, both locally and nationally, and all their sympathizers. This list starts with the name below. More names can be added. I would suggest, in order to keep this thread from becoming a flaming mess, to start a separate thread if there is to be debate on a name added. Each time a name is added, copy the previous list and paste it in with the new name so the last post will always be complete and current. Lets keep a good memory about the people who are against liberty with a nice tidy list.

THE S LIST

1) Joe Mallahan​

2. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Slideglider can you be more specific of what this list is about? and why the people on it should be on it. Google brings up this first guy on your list as from Seattle, being from Portland I have no idea what his gun politics are.

I'm not trying to be critical but for the average joe like myself you may as well have put Donald Duck as the first guy on the list. :p

Maybe post a link to the net or link back to a previous thread.

3. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

This won't last LOL LOL

jim

4. Riot

Riot Benton County, Washington Well-Known Member

Nancy Pelosi

5. 41mag

41mag sunny Orygun Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Reid-Boxer-Schumer

6. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

You forgot... (to name but a few)

Politicians

A. Weiner D-NY

R. Wyden D-OR

D. Wou D-OR

D. Feinstein D-CA

J. Merkley D-OR

H. Waxman D-CA

A. Grayson D-FL

A. Specter D-PA (formerly a RINO)

J. Kerry D-MA

J. Carter D-Former Pres.

the late (not so great) T. Kennedy D-MA (IMO that family-bloodline has done more than any other to destroy this country!!)

Other than politicians

Andy Stern - SEIU boss

Wade Rathke - ACORN boss

Dale Rathke - ACORN embezzler

"Rev." Jesse Jackson - Racist POS

"Rev." Al Sharpton - Racist POS

Michael Moore - Big fat idiot movie-maker

Sean Penn - Brain dead self-avowed commie

and of course...

Jane Fon-duh - just another twit... with money

You know... if I were in some of these schmucks' shoes... I'd be looking over my shoulder CONSTANLY, and be REALLY worried about ALL of my family members for all the crapola they're pullin' on this country!! :D

7. Sawdust

Sawdust Bull Mountain(Tigard), OR Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Stomper,

Good start!!:thumbup:

Thank you.

8. el gringo loco

el gringo loco PDX Member

Dick Cheney, George W. Bush, Alberto Gonzales, Karl Rove, Lewis “Scooter” Libby, Condoleezza Rice, Andrew Card, Mary Matalin, Ari Fleischer, Henry Paulson,Donald H. Rumsfeld,John Ashcroft...

Anyone who voted for the Patriot Act....

9. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

LOL... yeah, most of them "Demicans" in the House and Senate voted for it as well (and most of those are still currently sitting in power to this day)... and I have no love for those self-serving "Republicrats" that you listed either! :thumbup:

10. el gringo loco

el gringo loco PDX Member

I just figured everyone else on here would cover the left-wingers and I wanted to make sure the least constitutional administration in history got added to the list.

11. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

This list doesn't appear to be centered on firearms-related legal/political issues.

If you want to create a list of politicians (or other people) who are a threat to 2nd Amendment issues, please create a new thread & explain what they did (rather than just listing them w/o explanation).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.