JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK let me get this straight. Two guys in a mercedes chased the perp down on the street and started a shoot out with him in a residential neighborhood?

Now there being called vigilante hero's? What state did this happen in cuz in Oregon or Washington you'd be going to jail for crap like that!

OK let me get this straight. Two guys in a mercedes chased the perp down on the street and started a shoot out with him in a residential neighborhood?

Now there being called vigilante hero's? What state did this happen in cuz in Oregon or Washington you'd be going to jail for crap like that!

This happened in Houston, TX.

On a side note, to me, from the way he talks, the victim sounds like he will choose to remain a victim..........................

Ray

This happened in Houston, TX.

On a side note, to me, from the way he talks, the victim sounds like he will choose to remain a victim..........................

Ray

Of course he will because he admitted hating guns. Next time maybe the sheep will get a bullet for his troubles. One of these days maybe they will learn.

Sure, that's ok, mr sheep! Maybe next time the savior sends people to your aid one of them will be killed! After all it's their job.......right? :mad:

I thought that this was recent and was looking to see if I could find out if the "good Samaritan's" were going to be charged or not. I couldn't find anything in the new about this, then went to the link and discovered that this incident happened 5 years ago.

I wonder what happened to that guy and would really like to know if my earlier assessment is correct.

Ray

20151213_114814.jpg And no charges will be pressed against the German Shepard.
:rolleyes:

Our dog Otto goes ape'y when she hear's gun fire. (schutzhund)
Her Ear got mangled in a fight.
Atleast she lived up to her Name Otto Skorzeny
Good old Scar face............
Otto.Odin.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR