JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The author gets lost over the rule of law. One minute he supports sanctuary cities then he's against it. I haven't read Rolling Stone since there were actual records. Looks like I haven't missed much.

From what I got, the magazine suggests sanctuary gun cities are a bad idea but I never saw a solid argument why they are a bad idea. 'Cause, you know, isn't a solid argument.

Because guys, half the population of this country is a threat to the population of this country, so they must be stopped regulated and controlled for the sake of the general welfare of the population of this country.
The second half of this countries population is the correct half, as opposed to the first half which is fringe extremists. Fringe extremists are a threat to common folk so the first half of the population must be dealt with by the state in order to preserve the sanctity of the population of this nation.

Atleast thats what ive been able to gather.

If the Giffords/Bloomberg groups can infiltrate school systems and city clowncils, then why can't the NRA team up with sheriff's?

I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all. It's the wording. Perhaps if they referred to to the "Student Activists" as "Anti 2nd Amendment Activists" ? And gun owners as "Pro 2nd Amendment"? And at the beginning of the article where they us the word "Appears"...."To have the finger prints of the NRA" "Appears" doesn't mean fact or truth.

Any more I'm so sensitive to the use of words to push a person to believe a certain way it drives me nuts to watch, read or listen to most media.

Because guys, half the population of this country is a threat to the population of this country, so they must be stopped regulated and controlled for the sake of the general welfare of the population of this country.
The second half of this countries population is the correct half, as opposed to the first half which is fringe extremists. Fringe extremists are a threat to common folk so the first half of the population must be dealt with by the state in order to preserve the sanctity of the population of this nation.

Atleast thats what ive been able to gather.

o_Oo_Oo_O

20190530_010654.jpg

It seems to be something that some administrations are willing to do. The obama administration told INS to stop enforcing some laws regarding illegal aliens.
And the media was fine with that. But let another administration try to enforce immigration laws and he's dragged through the coals for it. I find the imbalance rather.... Entertaining...

The anti-gunners suck, and they get their panties in a wad whenever we use the same tactics they do. I believe this "you refuse to obey 'our' laws and we refuse to obey 'your' laws" will be the thing that ultimately brings civil war to American soil once again, even if it's long after I'm dead and gone. That kind of division will only brew so long before it boils over...

Anti-gunners suck!

In answer to Andy's dilemma about using R.S. for rectal prophylaxis in a pinch:
If the situation is desperate enough you can cut your skivvies off, wipe with the cloth, and go commando until you get home.
Remember - dispose of the after process product properly. It will probably plug up the toilet if you try to flush it, so leave it on the coat rack. :D

If I recall correctly, the overwhelming number of gun owners in conn. simply refused to turn in their guns, which I think was targeted at AR owners.

If everyone in any state with anti-gun laws refuses to comply with there rather passive confiscation anti-gun laws, i.e. turn em in, the (opposite of the right) folks can slowly spin on their puny wrists...)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top