JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I Just read an article that a few state reps in Illinois are actually asking the governor to deploy national guard assets to the streets of chicago. Is this not the most blatant example of the effects of gun control?! Take gun rights away from law abiding citizens and then when they all start to get shot at because the criminals still have there guns......"Hello mr. and mrs. america, im from the government and i am here to help." I hope far more of us choose to wake up sooner than later.

They should get the anti-gunners and the race profiteers like J. Jackson and Al Sharpton over there to stand neighborhood watch. No firearms of course.

I'm sure to get flamed for this but these happenings in big cities makes me think of a perfect (although politically incorrect) quote from the late Jeff Cooper.

"no more than five to ten people in a hundred who die by gunfire in Los Angeles are any loss to society. These people fight small wars amongst themselves. It would seem a valid social service to keep them well-supplied with ammunition."

As I said he's totally politically incorrect, but he is right.

you know, i cant help but notice these are the same people saying that having guns in school to protect the children would be a distraction from the education process but they want an army to watch over them while they play in the parks. is it just me or is that a bit hypocritical?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top