JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
its, true that there is a bit of a sub-culture. fortunately when you read what many of the same people say in other politically driven videos, they do have times when you have a bit of hope for humanity. that website tends to be a bit inappropriate considering the rules for this forum but it does show things you wont find anywhere else in american media. its not a news site but happens to be a decent source of news; its just easier to see what is a waste of time. :s0114:

Look at the comments below the video. People are praising these kind of negativity. "My hood is more violent than your hood." (or something alone those lines) My family was stationed overseas, and one things that surprised me was that many of the kids there are trying to give their base or housing detachments a bad rep.

Kid 1: "Naw dude, Yokoville [Yokosuka] is more ghetto!"
Kid 2: *Pfft* "Zama is like Compton, Yoko has nothing on us."

Actual conversation I've over heard back in 2005 before I left Japan.

each community is only as good as the people want it to be, think of it as a window into their minds. i never said i agree with the things people say there, nor do i agree with everything i see here. it does help you understand their views, whether you like them or not. that website has a huge variety of clips though. when you see crazy things like that, people say crazy things. if you were to browse the site, you would see the same people looking at video the same way you do. that website has regular people watching them and commenting, just a good portion of them are fools.

Frankly, screw people in California. I left over 25 years ago because I cared about my freedom. the pople that are left are those that were too dumb or too greedy to leave. I left and took a MASSIVE hit to my income for the move. Some things are more important than a few dollars an hour.

If you're freedom isn't that important, then suck it up and be a peon. That's your choice. Otherwise MOVE.

Screw Californians an anyone who chooses to stay there. You've made your choice, now deal with it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top