JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Article wouldn't open for me. But from living there for decades I can say most California Leftist have never seen an AR15 in person or held an actual gun. They believe most entertainment and media sources to represent firearms factually, they believe the AR is the most powerful weapon available and anyone in possession only has a singular purpose in life. Born to kill. They have no facts supporting any of these beliefs.
I tried it again. Opened fine. Maybe your browser?

Solid article. Captures the mindset of the anti-gun "liberal" perfectly.
https://alt-market.us/the-real-reasons-why-california-leftists-are-terrified-of-the-ar-15/

They have no facts supporting any of these beliefs.
In all my discussions with antis: facts don't matter. It's FEELINGS that matter.

I don't think otherwise. I said "unless you live in the ghetto." I'll consider that part of Portland "the ghetto."

I consider it the be a "chithole". ;)

"Ghetto" seems by most definitions to have a component of race, class, or religion; ie groupings. Not to be too tedious, I hope, but the area of Potland affected by AntiFA/BLM riots appears to be defined by mere geography AFAIK.

P.S. I'd love to read that author's, his name sure sounds familiar, article on the "narccisism" (sp) of Californians. I still have a Leftist brother that lives there and he is always lecturing me on how special they all are that live there. :rolleyes:

For those that aren't up to date on statistics...or possibly where they come from. Here's some info from 2019. It's the latest I could find.
Snide Comment: How they get firearms (type unknown) is beyond me.. o_O Maybe it's snipers with silencers running 9mm thru an 80% AR?

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/topic-pages/expanded-offense
&
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2019/crime-in-the-u.s.-2019/tables/table-20
Murder
by State, Types of Weapons, 2019
StateTotal
murders1
Total
firearms
HandgunsRiflesShotgunsFirearms
(type
unknown)
Knives or
cutting
instruments
Other
weapons
Hands, fists,
feet, etc.2
Oregon9861
31​
1​
4​
19​
Washington194135
89​
5​
3​
23​
1 Total number of murders for which supplemental homicide data were received.
2 Pushed is included in hands, fists, feet, etc.
3 Limited data for 2019 were available for Alabama.
4 Data submitted through the Bureau of Indian Affairs.
5 Limited supplemental homicide data were received.

I suspect most of the murders were committed in the Portland area, would anyone know here?
Go HERE and you can see the data for other cities in Oregon.
Of the 55 murders, (2019) Portland had 29.
In simple terms...52.72%
I keep hoping the stats will get updated but I guess covid has them down.. (pun intended!)

Dan

Offenses Known to Law Enforcement
by City, 2019
CityPopulationViolent
crime
Murder and
nonnegligent
manslaughter
Rape1RobberyAggravated
assault
Property
crime
BurglaryLarceny-
theft
Motor
vehicle
theft
Arson
Portland
662,114​
3,606​
29​
368​
979​
2,230​
34,452​
4,200​
23,820​
6,432​
252​
1 The figures shown in this column for the offense of rape were reported using only the revised Uniform Crime Reporting definition of rape. See the data declaration for further explanation.
2 The FBI determined that the agency's data were overreported. Consequently, those data are not included in this table.

I did a bing search on Oregon murders 2021. Interesting.

What's even more interesting is comparing what pops up when using google vs duck duck go and other search engines. When I was seeking something Biden did recently google didn't have it anywhere I could find, it was on the first page of duck duck go using the same search words.

What's even more interesting is comparing what pops up when using google vs duck duck go and other search engines. When I was seeking something Biden did recently google didn't have it anywhere I could find, it was on the first page of duck duck go using the same search words.
Good point. I recently did a Google search on "Yanomami," an Amazonian Indian tribe notorious for warfare and head hunting. Google presented a bland summary of the tribe, portraying them essentially as peaceful agriculturalists and fishermen. Not a word about warfare. No mention that male Yanomami routinely beat the living snot out of their wives and brand them with blazing branches to keep them in line. All of this, every single fact, got "cleansed."

The degree of fact suppression and news distortion by Silicon Valley media companies now mirrors what Goebbels accomplished in Nazi Germany. Look up who the "content advisors" are. You'll be shocked at the dominance of European Leftists, all of whom have a rigid ideological agenda. They have Truth by the throat and are strangling Her...

I don't think otherwise. I said "unless you live in the ghetto." I'll consider that part of Portland "the ghetto."
Once beautiful downtown Portland is "the ghetto"? True, it's been turned to (bleep) now, after $25million worth of damage, but features upscale stores, offices, restaurants. I lived in a real ghetto when I was in college. Didn't look anything like that. The protestors don't live downtown, rather on the East side of the river. These aren't ghetto riots. There are well-planned attacks on the Establishment, in many cases undertaken by outsiders from as far away as Florida. The INTENTIONALITY of these riots makes evil Marxist scum like Wheeler, the City Council, and the DA absolutely complicit.

Good point. I recently did a Google search on "Yanomami," an Amazonian Indian tribe notorious for warfare and head hunting. Google presented a bland summary of the tribe, portraying them essentially as peaceful agriculturalists and fishermen. Not a word about warfare. No mention that male Yanomami routinely beat the living snot out of their wives and brand them with blazing branches to keep them in line. All of this, every single fact, got "cleansed."

The degree of fact suppression and news distortion by Silicon Valley media companies now mirrors what Goebbels accomplished in Nazi Germany. Look up who the "content advisors" are. You'll be shocked at the dominance of European Leftists, all of whom have a rigid ideological agenda. They have Truth by the throat and are strangling Her...
Indigenous people were only ever peaceful... don't you know, yeah, it's a joke. They've tried to do the same thing with American Indians, leftists claim they lived in nearly absolute harmony before europeans arrived. One historical fact I like to use to just laugh so hard at that claim is that the Apache literally "moved in" to lands inhabited by other tribes and those tribes had to move elsewhere. Now, what would cause people to move so drastically if things were peaceful? The pueblo cliff dwellers must have tried to protect themselves by living in tall stone homes because there was so much "peace" floating around.

Quote of the day:

"Gun control is the big line in the sand for most law abiding conservatives and moderates, and we have grown tired of the debate because it's no longer a debate, it's a imposition of ideology and cultism. All the facts are on the side of gun owners. All the legal protections are on the side of gun owners. All the moral dynamics are on the side of gun owners. As long as we stand our ground, there is nothing that leftists can do about it."

- Brandon Smith
[email protected]

Indigenous people were only ever peaceful... don't you know, yeah, it's a joke. They've tried to do the same thing with American Indians, leftists claim they lived in nearly absolute harmony before europeans arrived. One historical fact I like to use to just laugh so hard at that claim is that the Apache literally "moved in" to lands inhabited by other tribes and those tribes had to move elsewhere. Now, what would cause people to move so drastically if things were peaceful? The pueblo cliff dwellers must have tried to protect themselves by living in tall stone homes because there was so much "peace" floating around.
I just finished reading "WAR BEFORE CIVILIZATION," The Myth of the Peaceful Savage, by Lawrence H. Keeley. Fascinating read. Discusses and destroys the "innocent savage" baloney and, with hard evidence, and makes it clear that human beings have NEVER been "innocent savages" but every bit as cunning, ruthless, and warlike as our nearest relative, the chimpanzee. And the evidence goes back 50,000 years if not longer. Truth frightens Leftist Democrats, so they prefer myths. Primary school teachers often use Northwest Coast Indians as examples of the peaceful, artistic, spiritual "innocent savage." Truth is, those Indians were fiercely warlike slavers who used their captives for all the grunt work. Then, during a Potlatch, they would hurl the slaves into the fire, alive, to show to their guests that they were so rich and powerful they could destroy valuable things like slaves, expensive merchandise, and copper money.

Here's a good example of peaceful innocence. Indian villagers in parts of rural Peru celebrate Takanakuy on December 23, Christmas Day, every year. Also keep in mind the myth that only men are aggressive and girls are always the gentle sex.

Last Edited:
I just finished reading "WAR BEFORE CIVILIZATION," The Myth of the Peaceful Savage, by Lawrence H. Keeley. Fascinating read. Discusses and destroys the "innocent savage" baloney and, with hard evidence, and makes it clear that human beings have NEVER been "innocent savages" but every bit as cunning, ruthless, and warlike as our nearest relative, the chimpanzee. And the evidence goes back 50,000 years if not longer. Truth frightens Leftist Democrats, so they prefer myths. Primary school teachers often use Northwest Coast Indians as examples of the peaceful, artistic, spiritual "innocent savage." Truth is, those Indians were fiercely warlike slavers who used their captives for all the grunt work. Then, during a Potlatch, they would hurl the slaves into the fire, alive, to show to their guests that they were so rich and powerful they could destroy valuable things like slaves, expensive merchandise, and copper money.

Here's a good example of peaceful innocence. Indian villagers in parts of rural Peru celebrate Takanakuy on December 23, Christmas Day, every year. Also keep in mind the myth that only men are aggressive and girls are always the gentle sex.
Bare knuckle boxing, no face pads. Those women would beat up all the soyboys on this continent.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top