JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have discovered the real reason the government wants our guns...

His name is Man Bearpig. He is half man, half bear, and half pig. He has infilitrated and taken over our government. When he takes our guns, he can pursue a reign of terror in which we cannot defend ourselves. I think we should start a petition on whitehouse.gov to force the government to release the truth about Man Bearpig! Who all here is with me?

man_bear_pig.jpg

I have discovered the real reason the government wants our guns...

His name is Man Bearpig. He is half man, half bear, and half pig. He has infilitrated and taken over our government. When he takes our guns, he can pursue a reign of terror in which we cannot defend ourselves. I think we should start a petition on whitehouse.gov to force the government to release the truth about Man Bearpig! Who all here is with me?

Have you checked to see if Al Gore started one? He seemed determined to kill ManBearPig. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ManBearPig

All this time I've just been reading rightist blogs on the internets, and only Southpark has the real dope about actual threats? I feel silly. Wasted my time. I miss Cartman as the Vietnamese prostitute.

Anyone dare a quote?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads