JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know the news will be chock full of royal intrigue and soap opera bull crap for the next few months.

Allow me to retort in advance of all that, particularly since there are elections coming up in the near future...

RIP. She seemed like an amazing person and a life well lived.

That said, the fact that she was queen has nothing to do with my opinion of her. I really don't understand the fascination and reverence of the "royal" family. Especially these days and especially in America.

My grandmother was also amazing.

_nc_ohc=ke-LYCPD87UAX9iiJmZ&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.jpg

Look at the Yamato Dynasty/Imperial House of Japan. Verifiable history of an unbroken line of Emperors going all the way back to the 6th Century with Emperior Kinmei, but mythical/legendary history claims an even longer line going to 660 BC. Yeah, since WW2, the Emperor of Japan is a symbolic position and the official Head of State of Japan with pretty much no real power, no real wealth relative to others. However in Japan, the Emperor is the head figure of their Shinto religion due to their mythical history relating that the first Emperor was a descendent of the Sun God Amatseru (spelling?) Anyways. The British Royal family is a bit of an oddity; while the position is ancient, the families that have occupied it have changed several times over the last 1,000 years...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top