JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Northwest Anti-gunners All Wet in Semi-Auto Ban Effort
While two gun prohibition lobbying groups in the Pacific Northwest have launched a joint effort in Oregon and Washington to ban so-called "assault weapons," an analysis of long-term crime data from the FBI's Uniform Crime Report suggests they are offering a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

Northwest Anti-gunners All Wet in Semi-Auto Ban Effort - TheGunMag - The Official Gun Magazine of the Second Amendment Foundation

PLUS:

What Venezuelan Police Just Did Should Thrill Gun Prohibition Lobby
Police in Venezuela just did what America's gun prohibition lobby would like cops in the United States to do: They "crushed and chopped up nearly 2,000 shotguns and pistols," according to Reuters.

What Venezuelan Police Just Did Should Thrill Gun Prohibition Lobby

Washington Ceasefire and Ceasefire Oregon are both heavily funded by Bloomberg and Soros...

Any questions?

By the way, just where can I get me some of those "magazine clips"?

To quote Forrest Gump - Stupid is as Stupid does...

Washington Ceasefire about 5000 members. Washington gun owners well over a million. Cant let these peons try and speak for the rest of us.

@dwaineshort That was an attempt at humor, as I took yours, hence the tongue-out emoticon.

Religious matters in discussion or not, a culture this self-absorbed and into Dammit I'm ENTITLED mindset... that's the problem, in conditioning our kids to value nothing above their own gratification we've bred a nation of narcissistic sociopaths.

The Venezuela thing is really funny if you read it. They state clearly and directly that people are getting military and police guns and that they are responsible for the increase in murders. However they talk about destroying a bunch of double barrel shotguns. Now seems that if the murders are coming from police weapons in the hands of criminals, then arbuello's shotgun is not part of the problem.

sick and tired of being sick and tired of these jack bubblegum liberals, I spent 10 years in the service
worn the uniform and saluted my flag, I am now pushing 50yrs old never arrested worst I did
was a speeding ticket 15 years ago,
I enjoy target shooting and reloading :) and I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH THESE JERKS TRYING TO TAKE MY RIGHTS AWAY THAT I SIGNED A BLANK CHECK FOR MY LIFE TO PROTECT AMERICA AND OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, when I enlisted.
I believe those that still enlist SWEAR to protect our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS and so many have paid the ultimate price for our freedom just to be given away by our people .
I would not enlist again or ask my son to either just to be stabbed in the back by your own kind
we face a HORRIBLE CANCER FROM WITHIN all I can do now is vote and pray that our grand parents , parents and forefathers did not bleed and die for the GREAT U.S.A. for nothing.
:s0137:

Last Edited:
sick and tired of being sick and tired of these jack bubblegum liberals, I spent 10 years in the service
worn the uniform and saluted my flag, I am now pushing 50yrs old never arrested worst I did
was a speeding ticket 15 years ago,
I enjoy target shooting and reloading :) and I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH THESE JERKS TRYING TO TAKE MY RIGHTS AWAY THAT I SIGNED A BLANK CHECK FOR MY LIFE TO PROTECT AMERICA AND OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, when I enlisted.
I believe those that still enlist SWEAR to protect our CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS and so many have paid the ultimate price for our freedom just to be given away by our people .
I would not enlist again or ask my son to either just to be stabbed in the back by your own kind
we face a HORRIBLE CANCER FROM WITHIN all I can do now is vote and pray that our grand parents , parents and forefathers did not bleed and die for the GREAT U.S.A. for nothing.
:s0137:
These people are not liberal they are regressive left it would really help the right if they would learn to understand the difference.

Washington Ceasefire about 5000 members. Washington gun owners well over a million. Cant let these peons try and speak for the rest of us.

Same deal here in yUK.

The 'Gun Control Network' consists of Mr and Mrs Bob Marshall-Andrews and a help.

When they appear on any TV show that taking on a genuine firearms expert they have a credibility 'life expectancy' measured in seconds.

tac

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top