JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Attention NWFA members. Please read the highlighted quotes below:

I know I joke around a lot but I am not saying this to be funny.

166.470 Limitations and conditions for sales of firearms. (1) Unless relief has been granted under ORS 166.274, 18 U.S.C. 925(c) or the expunction laws of this state or an equivalent law of another jurisdiction, a person may not intentionally sell, deliver or otherwise transfer any firearm when the transferor knows or reasonably should know that the recipient:

(a) Is under 18 years of age;

(b) Has been convicted of a felony or found guilty, except for insanity under ORS 161.295, of a felony;

(c) Has any outstanding felony warrants for arrest;

(d) Is free on any form of pretrial release for a felony;

(e) Was committed to the Department of Human Services under ORS 426.130;

(f) After January 1, 1990, was found to be mentally ill and subject to an order under ORS 426.130 that the person be prohibited from purchasing or possessing a firearm as a result of that mental illness; or

166.250 Unlawful possession of firearms. (1) Except as otherwise provided in this section or ORS 166.260, 166.270, 166.274, 166.291, 166.292 or 166.410 to 166.470, a person commits the crime of unlawful possession of a firearm if the person knowingly:

(a) Carries any firearm concealed upon the person;

(b) Possesses a handgun that is concealed and readily accessible to the person within any vehicle; or

(c) Possesses a firearm and:

(A) Is under 18 years of age;

(B)(i) While a minor, was found to be within the jurisdiction of the juvenile court for having committed an act which, if committed by an adult, would constitute a felony or a misdemeanor involving violence, as defined in ORS 166.470; and

(ii) Was discharged from the jurisdiction of the juvenile court within four years prior to being charged under this section;

(C) Has been convicted of a felony or found guilty, except for insanity under ORS 161.295, of a felony;

(D) Was committed to the Department of Human Services under ORS 426.130; or

(E) Was found to be mentally ill and subject to an order under ORS 426.130 that the person be prohibited from purchasing or possessing a firearm as a result of that mental illness.

Point taken, I scheduled my psych evaluation for next week, hopefully I will pass this time. he he

Well just study this before the test:

:s0131:

:p

the-catcher-in-the-rye-cover.jpg

heh heh

Now try watching the Documentary dudes
and give it a review.

On Boyce, last time an Author attempted to visit him, he was held incognito.
Has been awhile ,

On Midland
You want directions to the Field Office where the Meeting was right?

Fine, from I-20 take the Garden City highway Southeast
for 12 miles.

Watch for an Old lone converted Ranch House sitting about 60 yards from the highway on the East side of the road.

It is still standing.
Drive up to the back fence near the gate into the Oil fields.
To the right of the gate on the fence were the Unit signs for the Pumps in that field.

If they are still there, you can read the names of the companies and people that owned the fields in March 1973.

George Bush Sr. Had his Corp. Office on the Top Floor of the Midland Bank Building Downtown Midland Texas 1973.

His Son Graduated Midland High School 1962.

Now
How about those Registered Republicans we all know as Neo-Cons.
Any of you kiddies a Neo-Con?

If so, did you watch the Doc and find it offensive or are you more interested in playing Glen Beck's Game of attack the messenger?

Give it a watch dudes, it might hit a nerve, but all education in any venue is worth a watch.

While you Kids turn this into a bash the slideguitar55
poster, you may want to deeply concider your own mental
state,
I'll give you a hint

Read my initial post
I stated there will bound to be arguments

Prediction?
Yep, i baited you in
You took the bait and displayed exactly the mentallity i knew you would.

Each of you have attacked the other threads i have posted in
each with the same aspersions.

Motive for the bait ?
The Doc gives a clean look at the mental state and thought processes of people such as yourselves actually.

Your Hate, your desire for the rest of the world to THINK exactly as you do,
the will to attack those who do not join you in your hate and attacks.

It is an expose' beyond just events and names and places
it is as well an expose' of the mental state of people just like you.

Next time you see bait, you now have the experience to
avoid taking it.
Thanks for treating yourselves the way you deserve.
Rog' ( big smiles to you kiddies)

Whoa guy, I think you made a wrong turn from weirdnutbags.com----this is a gun forum, and we're all pretty much friends here.....so why dont you take your "agenda", whatever that may be, and peddle it elsewhere?
:s0123:

Whoa guy, I think you made a wrong turn from weirdnutbags.com----this is a gun forum, and we're all pretty much friends here.....so why dont you take your "agenda", whatever that may be, and peddle it elsewhere?
:s0123:

Treemanx,, FRIENDS?
Really?
Go back and read all the post,
i may be crazy, but if that is the way you folks make friends
you all have an insane attribute that is truely sad to see out walking the streets.

Click on my user name and read the snide remarks i received in other threads since i joined this little pop-stand
unprovoked attacks just seem to come my way.

Now, after one of the PM's i got and opened in this forum redirected me to : washington.law.gov
I pretty much figured "FRIENDS like people in this forum
are to insane for this hippy.

When i came across that : "The power of Nightmares"
Documentary, it was so mindful of this forum and some of it's weird members and their behavior....

I came up with the idea to post it here and allow those members to release their inner IMAGE of themselves through their replies.

Worked great.

Friendly?
I never once attacked anyone first if not provoked in this forum.

Now, here is a point: When looking in a Mirror, (such as the Documenatry is for the Neo-Cons,,,, )
A persons anger will flare at times.

The Neo-Con supporters got angry
the mirror and a persons truth is always a ,,, welll
it is not something certain people like to see of themselves exposed publicly.

To me, if you are insulted by your own truth, it is unrealistic of you to think it is somebody else that is the bad guy
after all, it is your truth, if you do not like your truth
change your truth to something that is true.

Make sense ?
Sorry, but every once in a while
a MAN, just has to reveal people to themselves.
Thanks for all the fun man
Rog'

9. The "Legal & Political" section is to pertain to firearms only. There shall be no legal & political discussion and/or material outside of the "Legal & Political" section.

There are many different people here with many different viewpoints on various issues. Like religion, discussing these issues here is highly likely to offend and very little good can come of it. We need to be focusing on the things that bring us together (firearms), not the things that have the potential to divide us (politics).

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads