JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This time it's close to home for me.

In Grays Harbor Loggers Playday has been part of the summer ritual for years. For those who have never heard of it, Loggers Playday is a celebration of the timber industry, where people come from all over North America to compete in logging themed events. Its a great family event and that in itself is a rarity nowadays.

For the last couple of years t shirts have been made commemorating the event, and these t shirts usually are making fun of environmentalists, animal rights activists, hippies etc. This year Osama Bin Laden got his turn.

Of course one of the local liberal whiners got butthurt and started calling the media. Of course being liberal bubblegummerss they came running pushing the diversity/political correctness bs.

Here is a link to the Washington Post (yeah the crazy woman screamed pretty loud) and decide for yourself if this t shirt is the root of everything evil

<broken link removed>

If you think the shirt is great, then please do me a favor. If you have Facebook, go to the Loggers Playday page below and click like. Let them know you support the shirt and the event, and that the nutballs won't have the last word for once.

<broken link removed>

Ps if you really like the shirt, buy it. It all goes to a local scholarship fund.

Great shirt...but the site says they are sold out. I nearly got into a fight in a bar in Prineville wearing my" Earth First" T-shirt until I pulled it out enough to show that under the picture of the globe it said: "We'll Log the Other Planets Later"

Great shirt...but the site says they are sold out. I nearly got into a fight in a bar in Prineville wearing my" Earth First" T-shirt until I pulled it out enough to show that under the picture of the globe it said: "We'll Log the Other Planets Later"

From what I have been told they are going quick due to the publicity. They should have more ready this week

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top