JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its funny how the main stream media keeps saying how the majority of people want a AWB. Then out of the otherside of there mouth "vulnerable" senators could lose there seats. Could someone please explain to me if the majority wants a AWB why are gun grabbers scared of losing there seats? It seems to me the voters are saying we don't want a AWB, if the majority did want a AWB pro gun senators would be "vulnerable" to losing there seat and thats just not the case.

Its like saying we have a war on hunger and a war on obesity at the same time. Keep the sheeple on edge and low info. Confusion is the progressives best tool.

When does Bloomberg have the time to be the mayor of NY? I have never seen such a schmuk who wants to control everyones life from what they can drink to guns. I don't care what other people do, so don't worry about what I'm doing.

As far as his money hailing a victory in Chicago's special election witha gun grabber. Would be like the NRA hailing victory for thier canidate a pro gunner winning in Texas. I predict that the dems are going to lose some seats in the senate.

It will be interesting to see what happens in the next couple of voting seasons in Colorado. If the dems there lose control the people have spoken. Lets hope the GOP gets there electoral votes in 2016.

Its like saying we have a war on hunger and a war on obesity at the same time. Keep the sheeple on edge and low info. Confusion is the progressives best tool.

Its funny how the main stream media keeps saying how the majority of people want a AWB. Then out of the otherside of there mouth "vulnerable" senators could lose there seats. Could someone please explain to me if the majority wants a AWB why are gun grabbers scared of losing there seats? It seems to me the voters are saying we don't want a AWB, if the majority did want a AWB pro gun senators would be "vulnerable" to losing there seat and thats just not the case.

Fear, uncertainty and doubt (FUD), disinformation.

Since about December I have been under the opinion that there is a much bigger picture here and more than likely these efforts are being concentrated by " someone". I know some will think I need a tin foil hat and a few months ago I would have thought the same.

When does Bloomberg have the time to be the mayor of NY? I have never seen such a schmuk who wants to control everyones life from what they can drink to guns. I don't care what other people do, so don't worry about what I'm doing

That's the beauty of being a high-level politician. You don't really have to do much on your own.

"Bloomberg urged members of the public to tell congressional opponents of the gun control measure that they will "support whoever runs against you, no matter who they are.""

I will have to say he has good advice for us :s0114: Be sure to let your rep know where you stand. And either thank them for being pro 2A (they can probably use the pat on the back), or encourage them to support 2A if they are not!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top