JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Apparently it looks like over 3 minutes of non stop violent "acts that defy humanity" followed by intentionally delayed medical attention after a no probable cause traffic stop

But that's just the opinion of people that have actually seen the tape, so what do they know :rolleyes:

So that justifies vandalism further violence looting burning and murder of people who had nothing to do with it? This is not how our judicial system works. This is petulant children looking for any excuse to go be a fire bug and loot.

I cannot find the video to watch it so maybe it hasn't been released yet but it appears that he ran from the police and fought back…. All these people have the option to comply take their ticket and go on their way but they choose the other option and I feel society is a safer place without them.

Last Edited:
So that justifies vandalism further violence looting burning and murder of people who had nothing to do with it? This is not how our judicial system works. This is petulant children looking for any excuse to go be a fire bug and loot.

I cannot find the video to watch it so maybe it hasn't been released yet but it appears that he ran from the police and fought back…. All these people have the option to comply take their ticket and go on their way but they choose the other option and I feel society is a safer place without them.
At the time I posted this the video has not been released, but I have read (obviously unable to confirm at this time) that "all he had to do was comply" was never an option and although the initial stop and first altercation is not caught on the video being released there is reportedly some sort of evidence, non police video or statements from the officers indicating that the officers were the ones that instigated the violence

At the time I posted this the video has not been released, but I have read (obviously unable to confirm at this time) that "all he had to do was comply" was never an option and although the initial stop and first altercation is not caught on the video being released there is reportedly some sort of evidence, non police video or statements from the officers indicating that the officers were the ones that instigated the violence
Again I haven't seen the video and I'm not saying what the police did was right but I would bet a lot of money that in the initial stop "all he had to do was comply" was a viable option. The fact that there had to be a second altercation means that he ran from the police so that leads me to most likely he doesn't have insurance or a drivers license because he's got it a long criminal history. Americans have such a short memory they can tell whatever lies they want for a few days to push a narrative and the majority of the people will never find out because they've already moved on to The next thing they can be angry about.

So far, nobody's mentioned anything about a criminal record, and last I checked the cops aren't supposed to beat you to death for not having insurance even if you do run

ETA: in fact, the cops aren't supposed to beat you to death for anything

So far, nobody's mentioned anything about a criminal record, and last I checked the cops aren't supposed to beat you to death for not having insurance even if you do run

ETA: in fact, the cops aren't supposed to beat you to death for anything.
fentanyl Floyds criminal record didnt immediately come out either and he may not have one but why would you run from the police on foot?. I know the cops aren't supposed to beat you to death but you're not supposed to run from the cops either if you're gonna keep escalating so are the police. Consequences are a bubblegum next time you get pulled over just give them your license and your insurance and take your ticket and go home, or not your decision.

I'm sure that whatever video is released will have been clipped, edited, or angled to push whatever narrative is most desired by the media that releases it.

Truth will come out later, it always does. Usually after the damage is done and people move on to the next big news story.

Same thing happened with the Floyd incedent and many others. The end of the story rarely resembles the sensationalized first reports.

I'm sure that whatever video is released will have been clipped, edited, or angled to push whatever narrative is most desired by the media that releases it.

Truth will come out later, it always does. Usually after the damage is done and people move on to the next big news story.

Same thing happened with the Floyd incedent and many others. The end of the story rarely resembles the sensationalized first reports.
Still waiting on that pelosi footage and all the Jan6 footage too.

Some of them MOFO's gonna FAAFO when good men protect their homes and businesses.
Holy sh!t, ..... I finally know what faafo means....my wife named our cat that years ago... how stupid I feel now!!
(Sorry, not with all that new age sh!t)

8489146C-0407-464F-88C7-33272A104485.jpeg

Thread cleaned.

There were several posts that were not acceptable posted. Before posting please be sure that you are following the sites rules otherwise you may no longer be a member.

Thread cleaned.

There were several posts that were not acceptable posted. Before posting please be sure that you are following the sites rules otherwise you may no longer be a member.
Nice work. This is posted in the defensive carry and self defense section. Nobody has made any of this about self defense/ defensive carry.

My two cents is this :

Stuff happens in states all over the country, and sends waves across all other states. Video isn't released and we all know nothing. There may or may not be "peaceful" protests tonight. Best general advice is to just stay out of Portland proper anyways. You shouldn't be going there at night as it is, even on a night that there isn't a risk of a "peaceful" protest.

Stay out of the cities that allow people to riot loot burn rape pillage and just follow the story on your smarty phone.

And if you do have to go to one of these lost cities, stay armed.

That's all

In general, those who seem to have the opinion that "bad people deserve what they get", don't understand the principle involved.

For example, some say Floyd had a drug and criminal record, so he deserved what he got. The Arbery guy in Georgia had a record and was probably casing the neighborhood, so he deserved what he got. Now this guy was probably a bad guy, resisted and ran, so he probably deserved it, etc, etc...

NO! No matter who these guys were, whatever they had done, they still have the same rights we all do, and if the police (government) can abuse their rights, then none of us have rights. When rights are selectively respected, they are effectively privileges instead of rights.

I'm generally a big supporter of police, law and order in general, but I saw police violence and abuse firsthand, and the subsequent coverup, a long time ago and it made a big impact on me. I have good friends who are LEOs and I respect law enforcement and those who do that tough job, but I really hope that agencies get better at weeding out the bad apples and holding each other accountable.

Something happened I don't like so I'm going to burn down the local Wendy's, and shoplift, because… justice or something.

Let's remember the famous words of Dr. MLK jr. Destroy property and loot from stores - that will make people agree with us.

Something happened I don't like so I'm going to burn down the local Wendy's, and shoplift, because… justice or something.

Let's remember the famous words of Dr. MLK jr. Destroy property and loot from stores - that will make people agree with us.
Let me say as I've always said, and I will always continue to say, that riots are socially destructive and self-defeating. ... But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality, and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation's summers of riots are caused by our nation's winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. [Martin Luther King Jr., "The Other America"]

More context on his views here

My morning news sweep showed a lot of attention to Tyre Nichols, featuring his brother calling for the death of the five officers. I've never been in favor of suppressing but they keep trying to gaslight situations to provoke more news by inciting violence.

I'm always prepped for B.S. I was hoping when I got older my hobby would be loading up the wife and dogs in an RV and seeing how much of Route 66 was still there. Instead it's being perpetually ready for whatever shoe to drop.

After seeing the released footage it looks to me like a clear case of brutality on the part of the officers. Those are some dirty pigs that need to burn.
Me and my wife just watched it man and holy hell, all matters aside just the way those cops spoke and held themselves...... my God. I'm shocked they're even officers of the law. I mean I get in the south the canter is different but wow.

I can't tell you how many times I heard "imma bust yo bubblegum" and "bruh" and other ghetto bubblegum talk from these sworn enforcers of the law.

My lady made a really good point.

She said "wow... if you turned the screen off and only let me listen to the audio, I would have thought I was listening to a bunch of gangster drug dealers on the corner talking to each other"

She said it so well. Hearing those cops talk was shocking. I better understand some forms of racism after hearing that. My God I just can't even believe that anybody in a hiring capacity would hear those people talk like that and decide "yeah you're hired!"

Those guys the way they talked put black officers down a peg. Now everybody is going to look at black cops as if they're just like these idiots.

This would have never been OK under Ray Reynolds

Let me say as I've always said, and I will always continue to say, that riots are socially destructive and self-defeating. ... But in the final analysis, a riot is the language of the unheard. And what is it that America has failed to hear? It has failed to hear that the plight of the Negro poor has worsened over the last few years. It has failed to hear that the promises of freedom and justice have not been met. And it has failed to hear that large segments of white society are more concerned about tranquility and the status quo than about justice, equality, and humanity. And so in a real sense our nation's summers of riots are caused by our nation's winters of delay. And as long as America postpones justice, we stand in the position of having these recurrences of violence and riots over and over again. [Martin Luther King Jr., "The Other America"]

More context on his views here

Thanks for sharing.

Since within the U.S. there have been several race inspired riots in recent history that resulted in private property destruction and violence, Thomas Sowell has talked about them and their effect on those neighborhoods. In summary: A review of these types of riots and the resulting impact. Those with means or skills say, "enough," and move elsewhere. This leaves whoever remains to squalor in the mess that's left. The downward spiral of these neighborhoods really never recovers.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads